Season 2 Episode 3:Betrayal

Viper rushes Zane who stands still she slashes him in the face but her claws break making her scream in pain. He then kicks her full force in the face sending her flying through the wall unconscious.

"She was always weak" Emma says

"I loved you Emma and you just killed all those people for what? Money!!!" He shouts

"Money and Freedom" she says

She rushes him and he moved out of the way of her he then optically blasts her through multiple walls. He walks up to Emma and drags her head through the wall.

He then throws her against another wall.

"I'm tired of it...*he stacks his Diamond form onto his colossus metal form and then onto his Adamantium form* IM TIRED OF BEING BETRAYED!!!" He shouts punching her with enough force to severely dent her Diamond face.

"I'm tired of people I love changing on me for the worse!!!!" He shouts ripping off her arm making her scream in pain.

"IM SICK OF IT!!!!!!!" He shouts ripping off her other arm.

He then beheads the rest of the X-Men rush in and see him holding her head. There's only silence but he Drops her head and runs out.

He sits up against a tree looking down with anger.

"Betrayal stings doesn't it?" A voice asks

Zane looks up at: Magneto.

"I know how it feels to be betrayed...by your loved ones" Magneto says obviously trying to manipulate Zane "Let me guess...you loved this person and they betrayed that love? Am I right?"

Zane looks down and then nods.

"You know...it's not their fault it's the worlds...all the non mutants if we where to I dunno wipe them out or...control them...the lies would stop all together" magneto says

Zane is still young he can be manipulated.

"Really?" Zane asks

"Why would I lie to you." Magneto says smiling

Zane looks down and then tilts his head.

"What are you doing?" Magento asks

Zane holds up his hand making a pipe buried deep into the ground fly out. He closes his palm making it be compressed into a ball of metal. He drops his hand making it fall to the ground.
Magneto is agape at his immense power.

"Astonishing...you're needed" he says

Zane smiles.

In the Brotherhood's HQ.

Zane and Magneto enter the HQ there Zane meets.

Mystique, Toad, Sabretooth, Callisto, Arclight, Psylocke, Quill and Vanisher. Zane stands next to Magneto as they stand in the heart of the room gaining everyone's attention.

"Everyone meet Zane...he is a special mutant and soon the most powerful of the mutants" magneto says walking forward "Show them what you can do"

Zane displays he's already copied their powers, he folds into Magneto.

"Cool right?" Zaneto says

(Sorry I know the name is corny.)

He folds back into zane. He then leaps around the room. And then he uses his prehensile tongue to grab and cup and swing it forwards. He then runs up a wall and backflips.

He lands and his nails become sharper as he roars like sabretooth. He then zips around the room at an unbelievably high speed. He stops and then directs a wave of seismic energy by swinging his arms in front of his body and clapping them together. This blows everyone but magneto and Zane back.

He then holds out both of his hands this makes a purple energy blade protrude from his palms. He swings them around and then pulls them back in just to release quills at quill who dodges. He then teleports behind vanisher because well.

 He then teleports behind vanisher because well

He then teleports back next to Erik.

"This one...is special" mystique says