S1 E11:Grey

Force-Field Projection: Jean can generate telekinetic shields or barriers to block, contain and impede targets. To protect herself and others from the rushing waters of Alkali Lake, Jean erected one while controlling the X-Jet. Jean unconsciously wrapped herself in a cocoon of telekinetic energy to shield her from the inundation. She can also project such fields as a means of offense, releasing them as waves of concussive force able to damage solid concrete. When merged with the Phoenix, she is able to create multiple fields for individual people, all the while enacting various other telekinetic feats at the same time.
Telekinetic Blast: Jean can project waves of telekinetic energy to impulse, hit and destroy multiple objects/people.
Molecular Manipulation: At a full extent of her power, she can manipulate matter at a molecular level at will, with the exception of adamantium, or anything encased or bonded with adamantium.
Disintegration: Jean is able to atomize nearly anything within her surroundings at will when at the full extent of her powers. In both timelines, it is an extension of her telekinetic ability and she is seen being able to affect all manner of objects and even people with this power. In the original timeline, she often employs this power during fits of uncontrollable rage, notably being the means she kills Charles Xavier as well as human and mutant alike during the incident at Alcatraz Island. In the revised timeline, she uses this ability to destroy Apocalypse once and for all (though at a gradual rate), manifesting a fiery raptor around her as she does so. Once merged with the Phoenix Force, she once again exhibits this ability, instantaneously destroying many of the D'Bari with it.
Telepathy: Jean has the ability to read, communicate with, and control other people's minds, not unlike Charles Xavier. During X-Men, she states that Professor X is much more powerful than her, but is teaching her to develop it. However, this was only because Professor X was blocking her powers, but once the blocks were destroyed, she far exceeded her mentor's abilities, being able to transcend great distances and even defend her own mind from other telepaths. In the revised timeline, her telepathic abilities are displayed more frequently. During the battle against Apocalypse, though stronger than Charles inside the Astral Plane, he was no match for Jean, who easily cast him out. When merged with the Phoenix, her telepathy is immensely amplified, able to overcome Charles Xavier, a more seasoned telepath, and affect multiple people at once.
Illusion Projection: Jean has the ability to project realistic mental and sensory illusions through telepathic means, able to simulate invisibility for herself and other people, as seen after the explosion at the Mansion in the revised timeline, as well as being able to appear as a completely different person to multiple people after being empowered by the Phoenix Force.
Telepathic Resistance: Jean has the ability to resist the telepathic intrusion of other psionics, as seen in both the original and the revised timeline, both involving Charles Xavier.
Astral Projection: Jean is able to project her consciousness into the Astral Plane, where a psionic's powers are able to affect the physical world there. Jean used this ability to assist Charles in defeating Apocalypse.
Precognition: Jean has displayed precognitive dreams in the revised timeline, portending a bleak future and disturbing her sleep to the extent of simulating seismic activity around the Mansion and causing the paintings in her bedroom to atomize.
Mental Healing: Jean has exhibited the ability to heal another's psychological trauma to the extent of being able to reach into Charles's weakened mind and bring him back from the precipice after being bested by Apocalypse in the Astral Plane.