Chapter 1

It will be a slow updating book, as i am still writing the request of my sickfic book and i a busy with the last things for my intership! But please enjoy!

The sun was shining softly through the morning sky as the boys all woke up from their alarm clock. At least that was what was supposed to happen, of course there were exceptions.

Namjoon woke up from the first sound and turns it off a second later, Hoseok is also standing next to his bed ready to jump into the shower. Seokjin wakes up turns of his alarm clock and turns around for one more time, Yoongi is doing the same. The three makneas are just ignoring the fact that the alarm clocks went off by simply not setting it up the night before.

As soon as Hoseok and Namjoon are ready, Jin is also getting out of his bed.

Hoseok wakes up Jimin, as they share a room, by turning on the lights on.
"We leave in a hour." Hoseok says before leaving the room as he hears a soft annoyed responds from the boy. He continues waking up one other maknea by walking into his room. He goes to lay right on the boy as it was one of the most affect ways to wake up Taehyung and hugging him tight.

"Taee..." He starts by saying a little loud.
"J..." Taehyung says with his sleepy voice.
"A hour." Hoseok says before leaving the room and seeing that Namjoon walks out of the room of Jeongguk smiling softly at Hoseok as their eyes meet and they walk down stairs.

A sleepy Jungkook is slowly walking out of his room and makes himself ready as the blankets were torn of his body a minute ago.

His sleepy eyes try to see the world around him, he sees Jin getting out of the bathroom as he slowly walks towards it and steps in.

As around 30 minutes have past all seven members are sitting around a table eating some breakfast, it is only 6.30 am as some of them were still barely awake. IT would only take a 30 minutes more before the boys would be fully awake, at least some of them.

A short 10 minutes later their front door opens revealing one of their managers that is coming in.
"Good morning boys." The man starts as he looks around at faces of the boys, he smiles soft at each on of them.

"So let me tell you about today. We have the morning interview with goodmorning sunshine, it will be live so please be aware of that. The show starts around 8 am and 10 minutes later the interview with you guys will start. After that interview you have one other interview only a 20 minute drive from the first location." The manager named Pan, looks at the boys as he is telling them the details of the day.

"And of course we saved the best for last, we will film a RUN BTS video, so hope you all are ready for the long day." Pan keeps looking at them as the boys one by one smile at the man.
"Get yourselfs into the cars lets go!"

With that the seven members of BTS start their day with a drive from around 40 minutes to their first destination.
Yoongi was staring out of the window, totally lost in his own thoughts as the voices of the boys become background music. His thoughts were every where, he was not in the mood to film a interview, he was not in the mood to shoot that afternoon. The only thing he really wanted was to lay down on his bed and do absolutely nothing.

Yoongi and of course every other member had days like that, sometimes it sucked to be a k-pop idol. It took all of their time and they didn't mean to be ungrateful, they weren't. they know how lucky they are to have such an impact on the world.

But they also struggle with their emotions, they have to hide their pain in front of the camera's and sometimes even for the other members. They have to smile on moments they really want to cry, they have to think about every single move they make, every word they say and even think about showing of their friendships.