| •- Chapter 21 -• |

Start from the beginning

I made sure to keep dabi out so that he was safe. "You are a filthy person." I said glaring at him. "Can y-you...really b-be t-talking?" He said through gasps for air. It only angered me more causing me to clench my hand tighter. He yelled at the pain and blood was pouring from his eyes. I watched him scream and thrash around trying to free himself. It was no use, I was finally In front of him. I looked up and locked eyes seeing pain fill his. I was about to end him before suddenly, I saw was my mother struggling desperately to break free instead of him. My eyes widened.

She was just as hurt and bruised as the day those men killed her in the ally. I panicked and quickly unclenched my hand. I stepped back in disbelief at what I saw. I looked back again and saw shigaraki coughing up blood on the floor. I looked around trying to find my mother but she wasn't there. I was shaking and quickly looked at my hands, they were covered in blood just like those men's hands were. The light barrier quickly disappeared and I fell to the ground again. I couldn't breathe right and I just stared at my hands watched the blood drip down from them.

Everything was silent and the world around me was fading. I saw where my mom was killed and I was watching it happen once again. I tried to get up and stop them but my legs wouldn't move. I was crying and screaming at them to stop. My whole body was shaking and everything hurt like hell. My breathing was all messed up making me feel very light headed.
I saw the whole scene again, and just like the first time, all I did was watch. I scratched my arms and kept grabbing my hand trying to calm myself.

It the process of grabbing my arms I noticed I took off my bandages but I didn't really care. I just kept crying and scratching anything on my body that I could. I'm sure I'm going to regret this later and yet I can't stop. It felt like hours had passed by and my panic only grew when I realized that I couldn't wake up. This had to be one of my nightmares, and I could never wake up from those on my own. I continued to panic until I felt arms wrap around me.

At first I panicked thinking I had to be reliving another memory, until I recognized the comforting feeling. "IZUKU!" Dabi yelled. I suddenly snapped back and the world was back to normal. I was still shaking and crying but it wasn't as bad. I looked down and I saw dabi was holding my arms so that I couldn't scratch myself anymore. I looked up and saw him crying with a lot of panic in his face.

I looked around to see where Shigaraki was but instead I saw class 2-a and some teachers. There was police arresting the villains including Shigaraki. My eyes meet with Toga and I finally felt relaxed. I looked back at dabi before I started crying again I quickly hugged him and hide my face in his chest. I didn't want to see Shigaraki anymore and I really just wanted to go back. He couldn't hurt them now so that meant I could finally go with them.

I felt dabi wrap his hands around me and all the pain finally set it. I calmed down a little before I looked up at Dabi again. "Let's go now." I mumbled before I passed out from exhaustion. All that really tired me out.

>time skip<

I woke up in a hospital bed and saw dabi and toga siting in the chairs beside me. I smile at them and tried to move but I was barely able to move before a whole lot of pain hit me. The little machine next to me beeped making Dabi and Toga wake up. I saw Togas eyes widen when she saw me awake. She quickly hopped up and went right next to me. "ZUKU! Are you okay!? Well obviously your not bu-" Toga was interrupted my dabi hitting her head. "Ow! What's that for?" Toga said with a grumpy face. 

"He just woke up Toga. Your gonna give him a headache with all that screaming." Dabi said with sigh. Toga grumbled before holding my hand. I looked up and smiled at them. "So I guess you know everything?" I said in a hoarse voice. "Yeah... but it doesn't change anything!" Toga said with a big smile.   I saw dabi starring at my arms. "Why.." dabi said quietly. "Why did you run?" Dabi said while holding my hand. I saw Toga look at him and then look at me.