| •- Chapter 13 -• |

•~🤍~•
——————————————————————————

"I was the good kid and it got me nothing."

——————————————————————————
•~🖤~•

Dekus pov

*Buzz buzz buzz* The dreaded alarm rang throughout my room. I got up pushing the button to stop the alarm, I decided i didn't want to break it today. It I went to the bathroom and undid my bandage. I looked back at what I did and felt a little regret. It didn't matter though, I knew I deserved this.

I fought the urge to make more and got into the shower. My arm burned under the water but I ignored it and continued my shower. Once I was done I finished getting ready and put more bandages on my arm. There was some other scars, but I always wore long sleeves. The bad thing was my jacket didn't cover the bandage completely.

Hopefully no one would notice it. Because if they did I would have to take the bandage off. Then they would see the old cut and the new ones, that just not a conversation I want to have today. "let's not think about this now" I thought. If I keep overthinking about the bandage being visible I'll be late.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I made Dabi and Toga some toast since I couldn't really move my arm to much. I didn't want them to reopen. I sat down and waited for them.

It was only like 30 minutes, and then they both walked out of their rooms and sat down. "Morning zuku." Toga said with a yawn. She sounded like she just woke up. "Mhm, morning Deku" Dabi mumbled out while walking to the table, his eye were barely half open. "Morning you sleepy heads" I said back a little sarcastic.

They ate their toast and then aizawa came to escort us to class. Is was something he had to do now since the whole villain attack. We made it to class and sat in the back yet again. "Alright class we're going to a training camp soon. Who will be going depends on your test scores. In just a moment I will hand the test out be ready." Aizawa said grabbing a stack of papers.

He passed them out and then he said we had about 4 hours to complete it. It only took me about 30 minutes to complete it. Only because I was taught this at a pretty young age. I just laid my head on my arms for the rest of the time left.

>about 4 hours later<

"Alright bring your test up to the front for grading. I will announce who's going at the end of class." Aizawa said. Then just about everyone went up and put their papers on the desk. We still had to stay in the class while he was grading so we got into groups and just talked.

"Sooo are you excited for the training camp zuku?" Toga asked me. Dabi and Toga came over to my desk after they put their papers up. "I mean I am little. I kinda have a bad feeling about though." The nervousness was a little obvious in my voice.

"Eh, don't work Deku. I'm sure everything will be alright." Dabi said crouching down to sit next to my desk. "Yeah your right, it's probably nothing." I said back. Dabi gave me a small smile in return. I wonder why there's this weird feeling in my stomach? Must be nothing.

"Alright all of you except Ashido, Kaminari, Sato, and Kirishima passed the test" Aizwaw said. Some cheers and whines where heard around the class room. "We will be leaving tomorrow so pack your bags tonight. Now that's all I have for you today, you may all go back to your dorms. Except Deku." Aizawa said making me freeze.

"I wonder why he wants to see me? He didn't notice my bandages right?" I thought while waiting for everyone to leave. The last people left and I walked up to the front. I got there and just stood in front of Aizawa anxiously. "Deku I want to ask you something. Please to me the truth." Aizawa began. I looked up a little and nodded.

"Why do you have a bandage on your arm?" Aizawa asked why looking concerned. I looked at him and immediately froze. "What do y-you mean? I stuttered with a nervous smile. I hate that stupid stutter, it always happens when I'm nervous. "Deku I can see it under the sleeve. Why do you have it?" Aizawa said his voice a little more serious.

"It's n-nothing! I promise, Its just from the usj thing!" I said trying to give a smile at the end. He looked at me a little skeptical but just nodded in the end. "Alright if you say so. Go ahead and leave now." aizawa said.

I gave a little sigh of relief and walked out. Dabi and Toga were waiting for me outside the door. "What was that all about zuku?" Toga asked me. "Oh he just asked if I was okay since he saw the bandage. Don't worry it's just from the usj thing." I said back. At this point there was no use hiding it.

"Huh that's weird but whatever!" Toga said skipping along. We began to walk to our dorms Dabi walking next to me. I looked over to see Dabi already looking my way. I turned back quick and felt my stomach kinda twist. I just continued walking and pushed the feeling away.

We got to our dorms and the toga squeaked. "Ooo we should totally have a sleepover tonight!!" Toga said jumping up and down. "Your such a kid Toga. What do you say Deku?" Dabi said looking over at me. I swear this weird feeling needs to go away, I'm starting to think I might be sick.

"Eh, sure why not." I said while shrugging my shoulders and Toga squealed back. "Well it's settled. Let get the living room ready." Dabi said going to his room. I assumed he was getting his mattress, and when I saw him dragging it out I knew I was right. We moved the couch and put the mattress in front of it.

(I tried to draw out how it would look) ^

When we were done getting it all set up, dabi and toga sat on the couch. I went to Dabi's bed and laid down. We decided that dabi and I would sleep on the bed, and toga would sleep on the couch since she wanted to have it all to herself, I swear I could see her smirking though.

We turned the lights off and turned on the tv. We just watched a few movies and chilled before Toga fell asleep. When she finally passed out dabi turned off the tv and laid down on the bed next to me. I felt my stomach do the weird thing except this time my face heated up as well.

We were turned opposite ways so I was sure he didn't see my face. I slowly fell asleep but I didn't get a dream. It was the usual nightmares I got. That's why I was so set on not sleeping tonight. Yet at some point I have to sleep I guess tonight was just bad timing.

——————————————————————————

~•| Word Count |•~
•—| 1200 |—•

——————————————————————————