Chapter 8: The Kinky Crowning of King Aaron

Start from the beginning

I attempted a smile at Lincoln and waved while Buff's back was turned. Had it not been for his issues, I could've seen myself spending lots of time with him, maybe becoming best friends with benefits. He'd always be a hot ginger with a jiggly bubble butt for being on the leaner side, and for the first time in what seemed like forever, my dick twitched at the sight of him.

He waved back with a weak smile and continued watching the game.

I gave the foyer and living room a quick glance, impressed by how modern and chic the interior was. Then, I walked up the wide staircase whose steps looked like premium wood in a light color, and I continued down the dim hallway. Buff's room was the last door to the left, according to where he was headed.

As he opened the door, I went inside and observed the simple, conservative style. It was spacious in here, and I could tell it'd be extra comfortable sleeping on the California king-size bed over to my right.

Buff smirked crookedly and took my hand. "I want to show you the best part of my room. It's the surprise I mentioned." He led me to one of two doors on the left, and the open one appeared to be a walk-in closet that was probably big enough for a small bedroom. He pulled out an antique-looking key from his jeans pocket and unlocked the other door, which seemed like a top-secret room to justify a lock.

He smirked crookedly again. "You may enter the lair, my Lord."

I chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes, walking right inside. When he closed the door, it was pitch dark, confusing me. "Uh...what's going on, Buff?"

The light flicked on, shining in a soft yellow shade, and my eyes widened at what looked like an altar room, leaving me more puzzled. Golds and reds dominated the theme. About ten or so feet away from us was a big throne fit for a big king, cushioned with red velvet, and platformed with a large step as if to emphasize the throne's height for symbolic reasons. On the seat itself, there was a fancy, gold crown with jewels shimmering at certain angles. Off to the side, a majestic-looking red robe hung on a wooden rack.

Wow...

Buff sighed in a proud way. "I never get to use this room because I haven't found a king who's worthy enough to use it. That is, until I met you. Cool, huh?"

More like interesting. Well, okay, it was definitely cool as well, and very impressive. But he really took the God/worshiper roleplay more seriously than I'd ever imagined.

Buff tugged at my coat. "Take off your clothes and get naked." He did the same.

After getting completely undressed, I felt weird around him for the first time. Roleplaying had been fun so far, but this was taking it to an extreme level. The fact that he'd had an actual altar built as its own room continued to leave me speechless, especially because it looked too expensive for such rare use. The royalty theme alone was a bit much.

Buff walked to the side of the throne, grabbed the red robe, and handed it to me. "Put it on. You're God, remember? You deserve to be treated like the king you really are. This is your kingdom now, a secret place for just you and me to play in."

Reluctantly, I put on the robe, feeling more and more uncomfortable. I tried my hardest to be open-minded because I knew we were both different when it came to fetishes. Some kink was okay, but the kind of deep roleplaying that cost a fortune intimidated me, especially when centered around one guy (me).

He grabbed the crown and carefully placed it on my head, fitting perfectly as if custom-made for my shape. He gave me another crooked smirk. "Christen the throne, my King. No one has ever sat on it, not even me. Now, you will sit on it because it's where you belong." For supposedly being submissive to me, he sure did command a lot.