-So I think we might play like some truth or dare game to know each other better, like this is the point of this trip right??- Madison says finishing her piece of pizza.

-Yes but it is going to be difficult with Chase and Rudy being drunk as hell- I say looking at them talking to some ladybirds??

-Hiii ladybuuug, how old are youu??- I hear Rudy says- onee, twooo, three, four, seveen-he continues.

-You don't know how to count broo- Chase says- it is onee twoo fivee- and they keep counting the little ladybird polka dots while fighting.

-Well, at least they are going to he honest- JD says shrugging.

-Hey guys how about playing some truth or dare game??- I say trying to catch their attention.

-Okaaayy Bailey but let's go inside, here are some aliens that are going to adduce usss- Rudy says standing up.

-I am Cline but okaay??- I say laughing because I didn't imagine that Rudy was like that drunk.

We all sit down on the floor, making a circle. I was between Madison and JD with Rudy and Chase sitting next to them.

We grab a beer bottle and set it on the centre spinning it. It spins a total of 6 times before finally landing on Chase.

-Truth or Dare Chase??- JD says.

-Maybee truth because I am soooo honest- he says laughing in a silly way.

-Okay, when was the last time that you had sexxxx??- Rudy says while the sober ones stare at each other kind of surprised that he asked that.

-Ummm like a couple weeks agoo with my girlfriend- he says smiling like he was remembering it.

Oh, so he has a girlfriend, nice fact.

-How long have you been with her?- Madison asks getting interested on it.

-Like almooost 10 yeaars- he says almost falling because he wasn't even able to stay sat down on the floor.

-I can't tell if he is joking or not- JD says, and I saw his point, like 10 years?? that sounded serious as hell.

-I am not- he says really serious.

-And are y'all going to get married?? like ten years is long as hell- Madison says.

-It is not supposed to be someone else's turn??- he says.

-Yea, let's spin it aga- but I got cut off by Chase.

-I would have probably proposed her a long time ago but I found out that she cheated on me and since I didn't have anyone else but some high school's friends, that were also her friends because we have been together since that, I decided to forgave her, and that was probably my biggest mistake because since that she has only  hurt me but I literally depend on her like I was living on my car not so long ago and-

-Okayy that was honest- Rudy says surprised.

We were all shocked, I can empathize so much with Chase because he has been in a toxic relationship as well, but he has to break up with her until the whole thing gets worse. But that's his thing and I am not gonna get between them.

-Well....Um I am gonna sleep a little bit or tomorrow I won't even feel my body- he says standing up (almost falling) and going to the room.
When we all hear him shutting the door we kind of look at each other surprised.

-I think I am gonna go as weeell because I feel like little ants in my body, you know what ants are?? they are thiss liiittle liitle thingy thaat isss- Rudy says trying to walk while shaking his whole body.