"Oh okay, I was thinking how about we get some Chinese take out tonight and we invite Paul, haven't seen him around the house"

"Y-yeah that sounds like a plan"

"Ok, I won't be home late, I'll pass by to get Chinese"

"Okay dad, I love you" I close my eyes.

"I love you too, I'll see you home" I hang up the phone.

I get up and close the the door, and open the window, it wasn't going to do much but with both, the Cullens won't be able to hear clearly. Plus I needed some fresh air.

"Hello mister" I smile. "I thought you were going to call"

"I was but you didn't give me a chance"

"Oh please, you had all morning"

"I don't know about you, but I was in school"

"Excuses" I laugh and I hear him chuckle too.

"How are you?"

"Um, hanging in there"

"Anything I can help with?"

"No, it's okay, so.. I was actually calling because I wanted to say thank you, you know for everything"

"Yeah, like I said, I enjoyed everything too"

"Okay then, I'll see you when I see you, take care okay?"

"Yeah, you too cupcake"

My finger was hovering over Jacobs contact and I did not want to call, but he is my best friend and I needed to have a conversation with him one last time.

"Crazy head, what do I owe this pleasure?" I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smirking.

"Well you know, I like to bless people with my voice"

"Yeah, yeah, what have you been up to?"

"Not much, just running around, the usual"

"When are you going to make some time for you best friend"

"Soon" My eyes fill with tears. "We should have a sleep over"

"Okay, text me when, I think my dads going over to your house tomorrow to watch the game"

"Oh probably"

"I'll go with him, and we can plan something"

"Okay, love you Jake"

"I love you too crazy head" I laugh and hang up the phone.

I walk to the edge of the window and sit on the floor, with my feet hanging. I let my phone drop next to me and take a deep breath as tears fall into my lap. This was harder than I thought, and the next call wasn't going to make it any easier, but it's for the best, I could seriously hurt someone if I stay here.

"Hi" I say in a low calming voice.

"Don't" Was all I got back.

"Don't what?"

"Whatever you're going to do, don't do it please" His voice was shaky.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"I can feel it... you separating from me, where are you? let me come get you"

"I'm not, and you can't come get me, I'm in Cullen territory" I blink my tears away.

"You're scared, and nervous, I don't give a shit I'll break the treaty to get to you"

"Paul stop, you're speaking nonsense"

"Y/n please, don't leave, you're going to regret this later, just thinking about it, what about Charlie? Bella? what about Jacob? it will destroy them.... it will destroy me"

In that moment my heart was breaking, and not figuretively. I felt it ripping apart, the sound of his voice hurt, and I didn't want him to feel this way, and that's how I knew exactly what I had to say.

"Stop being stupid okay? I'm calling to invite you over, my dad says he'll buy Chinese, be at my house around six" and I hang up the phone.

I sigh and look down at my hands, I would have to figure this out on my own, the pack could help me if anything, they are different too.

"You are not coming are you?" I hear Edward.

"I can't" I cry and turn to face him.

"Is it because of Paul?"

"Something about hurting him, breaks every single piece of my heart"

"I understand, it because he's your imprint" He sits next to me.

"My what?" I furrow my eyebrows as he hugs me.

"Its okay, you'll understand when it time"