4: Watch It

The next morning was the same routine, I woke up, took a shower, Bella told me to hurry up, I gave her attitude and walked out to change. Today was our second day. I decided on blue jeans, black belt, a dark blue long sleeve turtle neck, and my heart necklace.

 I decided on blue jeans, black belt, a dark blue long sleeve turtle neck, and my heart necklace

"Do you have to over dress?" Bella asks as I walk into the kitchen.

"Do you have to under dress?"

"Whatever let's go"

I grab an apple and head to the car, today we were early, we got out of the car and Bella placed her backpack on the hood, put on her earbuds and started reading. I hopped on the hood crossed my legs and ate my apple. Soon enough a red convertible and a grey jeep with Emmett on top of it, pulled up. Rosalie getting out of the drivers seat and waved at me with a smile that I of course returned.

"Bella" Tyler shouted throwing candy at her, she turned around and showed him that she was reading and they went back to whatever they were doing.

The day went by very quickly, in history Rosalie and I talked about me, she asked questions about my family, so I explain to her that I'm actually adopted but born here in forks. She asked if I knew my birth parents but I told her I didn't, my parents had gotten into a car accident when I was a baby and that I didn't have any family left except Charlie, Renee and Bella. I could tell she felt bad for me, because of the way she'd look at me. After that they day just flew by me.

____________♡_________

I was in my room listening to music, Bella was sleeping and dad was out in the sheriffs station when I heard a knock on the door. I quietly closed Bella's door and made my way downstairs to open to door.

"Hey" I greeted Jacob.

"Hey N/n, I just left your bike around back"

"Thanks, do you want to come in?" I ask.

"Actually some of the guys and I are heading down to the beach if you wanna join? It's a nice day out"

"Nice enough to swim?" I smile widely at the idea.

"Yeah" he chuckles. "But bring warm clothes to change into after, don't want you catching a cold"

"Go it, I'll be out in a minute" I smile and run upstairs to change.

I of course decide on my white two piece bikini, with pink sweatpants, and green long sleeve with some socks and shoes inside my backpack for later.