42: You...

After our conversation Jacob and I decided to get changed before leaving to the party, I tried on three outfits before Jake gave me the okay on one. On the first outfit he said I was exposing "too much skin", on the second one he said "Why is the leg slit so high! we don't need to see all that, especially the boys at the party!" he's such a dad, and on the third outfit he gave up then said it's okay enough for me to wear. Since I felt like showing off my painful but beautiful tattoo I decided to put my hair up on a ponytail, and did no make up today.

 Since I felt like showing off my painful but beautiful tattoo I decided to put my hair up on a ponytail, and did no make up today

"Have a good time, and don't do anything STUPID!" Billy screams as we are walking out the door.

"Don't worry Billy, Jake is boring anyways" I scream back with a giggle.

"Am not" He rolls his eyes and gets on the bike.

"Are too" I get on the back of his bike.

"Hey! I know how to have fun"

"Oh really?" I smirk.

"Yes really!"

"Okay then, prove it" I whisper in his ear and put on my helmet, he shakes his head with a small chuckle and also puts on his helmet.

The ride to the party wasn't far, thankfully it wasn't Paul's house, it was some random kid from Jake's private school. The house was pretty average and there was a lot of people already, and we were supposed to find Quil and Embry somewhere in this crowd.

"Do you think he's here?" I ask.

"WHAT?" Jake screams through the loud music.

"DO YOU THINK HE'S HERE?"

"WHO?" 

"PAUL! WHO ELSE"

"PROBABLY BUT DON'T WORRY" 

Don't worry!? how can I not worry, this boy made a fool of me, making me think he was actually interested in me when in reality he was just playing a dirty little game to win a stupid bet with his dumb friends and Jake wants me not to worry! don't wo-

"There you are!" I get picked up by none other than Embry Call.

"Put me down you lunatic!" I say in between giggles.

"Why this is so much fun" He spins me around in circles making me feel like I was about to hurl.

"Embry put her down, she looks like she's going to throw up" Jake laughs.

"Read. My. Mind" I laugh and try to stand straight. 

"Sorry Y/N" 

"It's okay" I rub his arm and look around. "wher-"

"Quil?" Jake and Embry said in conjunction, while wiggling their eyebrows at me.

"Haha I just haven't seen him since that day, so I'm a little nervous"

"Nervous about what?" I hear a familiar voice behind me. before the boys could answer that question for me, I jumped to save myself.

"Hello Quil, how are you?" I turn around.

"I'm doing um good how are you?" He smiles.

"I'm doing good too"

"So why are you nervous"

"oh you know" I nervously laugh and scratch my neck. "School"

"Liar" Jake coughs out, I turn around and give him a look, making him and Embry to put up their  hands in defense. 

"Alright then, I need water and fresh air, it was nice talking to ya fellas but bye" I give a quick wave and disappear in the crowd before any of them get a word in.

As I dance through the crowd, my eyes land on someone I did not want to see especially alone, but I promise myself I won't look at him all night but of course he's here with Sam and girls. Ugh he makes me so mad, he's hair also looks different, it's short, like Sam's and he's only wearing a shirt? is he not cold? oh my god Y/n snap out of it. 

"Hey um where's the kitchen?" I ask a random girl.

"Right through those doors" She points.

"Thanks" I smile and make my way to the kitchen the open the fridge for some cold water, as I close the door a boy is leaning on the counter.

"And you are?" He asks in a flirty manner.

"Wait do you mean "you" as in the person or "U" as in the alphabet? Because in the second case it should be the term "is" and not "are" and "what and not "who" you know?" He gives me a confused look, I gave myself an imaginary pat on the back and took a sip of my water, then started to walk away but he followed after me.

"Well my name is-"

"Jared leave her alone" Paul said in a stern voice, we both turn to the sound of the voice.