10: Semi Sunny Day

Y/n POV

Bella didn't talk to me for the rest of the day and I understand where she's coming from so I decided to leave her alone. When dad got home I told him I had gone to doctor Cullen obviously a lie, and that he had said I should stay home for a while.

After dinner, I took a long hot shower to relax and release the tension in my body. The memories were slowly coming back, and seeing Esme's face made me feel horrible.

                   ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

I wake up to a call, I knew exactly who it was and I really didn't want to answer.

"What!" I ask clearly annoyed.

"Good morning angry bird I'll be there in twenty"

"Stick to one nickname Casper" I hear him chuckle.

"Just get dressed alright?" I hum in response and hang up.

I rub my eyes, stretch and get up to my closet. I stare at my clothes for at least three minutes before taking out everything I wanted to wear and placing it in my bed. Then walking into the bathroom, washing my face and teeth, quickly brushing my hair and walking back to my room and change.

 Then walking into the bathroom, washing my face and teeth, quickly brushing my hair and walking back to my room and change

Today was one of those rare warm days in forks and I was going to sulk it up, it wasn't too sunny but not cloudy and cold. I grabbed the same shirt I used yesterday to practice with and dumped it in my bag. I quickly straighten my hair, walked out of my room and down the stairs hearing a honk as I take my last step.

"HURRY UP LOSER! WE HAVE PLANS!" I hear Edward yelling from outside.

I laugh and walk to the door, swinging it open to scream back at him.

"SHUT UP CASPER! I HAVE NEIGHBORS!" He rolls his eyes and opens the door for me motioning me to hurry up.

"What plans?" I ask as I get in. Then I notice his wearing long sleeves, hat and glasses. "Why are you so covered up? It's such a nice day"

"You'll see" He starts the car.

"Fine whatever" I laugh and turn on the radio before getting a call. "Mind if I take it?"

"Not at all" I smile and nod before answering the phone.

"Hey beautiful where've you been?"

"You know me, here and there" I laugh and so does he.

"Of course"

"So why did you call? Don't take it wrong jake but I know you want something"

"Yeah" He laughs. "There's a party slash bonfire, if you wa-"

"-yes!" I cut him off. "Was that even a question?" I laugh.

"I thought it'd be better to ask before just showing up at your house" He laughs. "Oh and tell your dad you're staying"

"Alright, what time?"

"I'll get you at seven"

"See you then, bye jake"

"Bye crazy head" He laughs and hangs up.

"So he can call you multiple nicknames but I can't?" Edward says offended.

"It's rude to eavesdrop on someone else's conversation"

"Super hearing, remember?"

"Whatever Casper, I've know Jacob for a long time"

"Childhood friends?"

"Best friends" I laugh.

"And you're going to a party with him and staying at his house?"

"Yup" I said popping the P.

"Where does he live?"

"He lives on the reservation, why?"

"Jacob black? You were just talking to Jacob black?" He asks.

"Yeah why? Do you know him?"

"I don't think you should go" He hits the breaks.

"Uh? Why not?"

"Because it could be dangerous"

"Stop being dumb and drive"

"You can be so stubborn" He continues driving. "Is your sister this stubborn?"

"Yes!" I roll my eyes at him and he pushes my head away to face the window.