𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

GUILTY PLEASURE, a demon slayerfan fiction

fan fiction.

DISCLAIMER.

All pubicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, producers of any priviously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended. All rights go to Koyoharu Gotōge and her series.
I do, however, own Y/N L/N (reader/you) and her parents, along with their plot lines whithin the story.

WARNINGS.

This story contains any combination of adult themes such as sexual situation, use of alcohol, smoking, language, use of drugs, violence, gore, torture, slightly yandere behavior, murder, psychological manipulation, cheating, sugar daddy dynamics.

If you are not comfortable with that, I suggest you to quit reading.

N.B.(1): minors, please, do not interact. If you feel the urge to read this fan fiction, do not comment your age, at least.

N.B.(2): English is not my mother language. I apologize for any possible mistake you may run into during the reading!

N.B.(3): please, do not be a silent reader. Reading your comments and opinions on my feeds is motivational.

INFOS.

In this story, demons and slayers do not exist. Everyone is a common human, but some characters could use some help. The canonically minors characters are all aged up. Keep that in mind.

Reader is twenty-one.

Also, Kagaya Ubuyashiki and Muzan Kibutsuji are not related in this Universe.

CHARACTERS AND THEIR AGES.

━━━THE PRESIDENT.━━━