19| Honeymoon

Start bij het begin

"This villa is so cozy and homely" Amaya complimented, gazing around the hall of the villa, even though the villa was built huge, the interiors of the villa spoke warmth and comfort.

A small smile appeared on Rudra's lips upon listening to her opinion about the place, "you liked it?" He asked her, while simultaneously patting Krish's back affectionately who was sleeping on his shoulder, slightly drooling.

"Are you kidding me? I already love this place" Rudra's smile widened at her words, he felt proud that he could make her happy.

"Glad to know that, come I'll show you the main bedroom, freshen up and then sleep for a while if you feel tired, then we'll go for a walk in the evening, is that okay with you?" Amaya nodded positively as Rudra lead the way to their bedroom.

He kept Krish on the bed and kept two pillows on the edge, so he wouldn't fall.

"Where are you going?" She asked as she noticed him walking towards the door.

"I'll go freshen up in the next room, you can use the bathroom of this room" Amaya nodded at him and when he was out of her sight with his clothes, she opened her suitcase to pull out a pair of comfortable clothes.

Finally she could dress comfortably and not like a newly wedded bride.

***

"Amaya, wake up, it's already evening" She opened her eyes and found her husband standing near the edge of the bed holding their son in his embrace.

She gazed out of the window, it was already evening, how long had she been sleeping.

She shook her head and then smiled at her.

"I didn't realise that I had been sleeping for a while" She smiled sheepishly at him.

'Cute' He thought looking at her then shook his head with a smile.

"Let's go for a walk, I've already gotten Krish ready, you can go and change" Amaya nodded, quickly picked a pair of jeans and top and entered the washroom to change.

She came out of the washroom, quickly applied her moisturiser and began combing her hair, it was then she noticed Rudra from the mirror.

He was dressed in casuals, it was only during nights she witnessed him wearing casuals, casuals that only included a sweatpant and a t-shirt.

She would not be lying if she said he looked good—no scratch that—he looked really good.

He was tickling Krish's stomach with his index finger earning fits of giggles from their son which caused him to laugh as well.

For her, that was the most adorable sight. Who would think this man who always wore a scowl on his face could laugh like a carefree child with his son?

Unknowingly a smile appeared on her lips.

Hai saaz tu tera tarz mai
Tu hai dava aur marz mai
Dildaar tu, khudgarz mai

She kept the comb down as she was done setting her hair, she picked up her lipstick and applied it on her lips.

Her gaze shifted on the father son duo, who were now taking selfies, Krish, being the charming boy, was smiling, it was a habit of his to smile whenever anyone tried clicking his pictures.

Hai geet tu, tere lafz mai
Tu hai duaa aur farz mai
Aazad tu aur karz mai

"I'm done" She said as she made her way towards them gaining Rudra's attention. He examined his wife from head to toe, then frowned upon finding something missing.

"Wait a min" He said as he quickly jogged to the dressing table making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

Hai shaam tu tareef mai
Tu chain hai takleef mai
Tujhse mila toh paa liya har cheez mai

He picked up the box of the vermillion that was kept on the table and came back to her.

He opened the box then applied a pinch of vermillion on the partition of her hair, while doing so a little bit of vermillion fell on her nose making her close her eyes.

Hai khwaab tu, tabeer mai
Maana tujhe taqdeer mei
Tera hua is bheed mei, is bheed mei

She opened her eyes as she felt him rubbing her nose with the back of his hand.

His eyes were fixed on her nose whilst hers were fixed on him.

"Now you're done" He announced after accomplishing his task, she smiled at him.

"Now I'm done" She repeated his words with the small smile still lingering on her lips.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hey guys!

Rudra and Amaya are too cute, aren't they?

I hope you all liked the chapter

Do not forget to vote and comment.

AND IT'S FREAKING 1K+ VOTESSSS, DAMN I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS 🥺😭

Thankyou so much everyone, this means a lot 🥺❤️