CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

As Miata's group made their way to the parking lot, they could clearly hear the whistling of the wind. They could hear the loud honking of the cars from the nearby street.

The sky was still dark and the portal was still up there. The clouds started to gather and all of a sudden, the roaring sound of the thunder rumbled angrily. A very sharp crackling and clicking of the lightning storm reverbarated at the same time.

It felt like there was a non-existing war happening above the skies. What made it more frightening was the screeching and cawling of the birds.

They ran as fast as they could, as if there were wild dogs chasing them to death. All of their faces were exhausted and were chatching their breaths.

When they reached the parking lot, all of them were very much exhausted. Without wasting their time, they make haste as they went to their cars.

Miata's golden hair was disheveled and she was panting very hard. Her face heated up because of her adrenaline.

She immediately fished out the car alarm from her pocket. Then she pressed it. Miata immediately located her car when the sound of the beep echoed.

"Miata we're going first! I will call you when we get home!" Ingrid stated as she went inside their car.

"Okay! Take care and don't go out once you get home!" Miata warned as she ran her way to her Chevrolet Camaro.

The sound of the vehicle started as Ingrid's mother pressed the pedal of their car. While Astrid immediately rode her ducati monster motorbike. She then wore her raven black evo helmet.

"Miata, I'm leaving! I already contacted my parents and now they're waiting for me at home." Astrid announced.

Miata didn't looked at Astrid and just raise her right hand and wave at her. "Stay safe!" the golden haired maiden uttered.

Astrid instantly made her motorbike accelerated, she ran her bike very fast to the point that what left was only dust and smoke. She was a drag racer and a professional, that was why Miata weren't worried about her bestfriend.

In the corner of Miata's eyes she saw that both Agatha and her father were making their way on the farthest corner of the parking lot. That was were Agatha's father parked his car.

"Shit! damnit!" Miata screamed exasperatedly as the key to her car fell to the ground.

Miata's hand was shaking and that made her let go of the key. She immediately bent down to get her key.

When all of a sudden, Agatha's horrifying scream reverberated in the parking lot.

The horror was evident in Agatha's honey like voice. "Daaaad! No! Please! daddy!"

Miata immediately stood up and turned her gaze towards her bobcut haired friend. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw Agatha's dad lying on the floor bathing in his own blood. The door of their car was opened; and beside it, was the body of Agatha's father.

Without thinking twice, the golden haired lady ran towards the direction of Agatha and her father. When Miata reached their location, she was bewildered and flabbergasted.

"Daaaaad! Please, don't close your eyes!"

Agatha bend down and was panicking, while she held her father's right hand. She was squeezing it as warm tears flowed out from her tear ducts. A wooden spear like weapon was stuck in the chest of Agatha's father.

Miata grabbed Agatha's wrist and pulled her up. The petite bobcut haired girl was taken aback by Miata's sudden pull.

"Agatha! Get a hold of yourself! We need to leave now!" Miata said in a commanding and authoritative voice.