User1 I love their friendship

User2 she and Hayun are so lucky, they'll meet seventeen today

User3 take me to the weeding

User4 she's living the carat dream

mee.i 💒

moon.junhui 👀
tay_tay I know how you feel

User1 so beautiful

User2 Jun is a lucky man

User3 I can't believe they're dating

User4 bitch leave Jun alone

User5 wow jun you can get better

User6 leave jun and date me instead ❤️

yunyunishere Congratulations for the bride and groom 💕

ineedaeri my beautiful cousin 💋
badbsoo my beautiful friend

sehuuun I need to buy a ring

mjun did you lost something in the ground?
yunyunishere 😑

User1 HOTTEST GIRL AT THE WEEDING

User2 so she's Haeri counsin....

User3 can we meet baby? 😏

jongs_oo you look beautiful baby ♥️

The girls left Haeri for her to greet the guest, they were going to their table when they got stoped by Johnny, Yuta and Jaehyun.

"Hey Tay looking good" Johnny said giving her a quick hug "if Minghao fucks up you know I'm here"

Taylor laughed as Minghao heard that and slap the boy before grabbing Taylor by the waist

"You are Hayun right? Chenle and Rejun talked about you. You look beautiful today" Yuta said right before Dino appeared

"Hey babe" he said giving her a kiss on her cheek

"Seventeen boys are really jealous" Jaehyun laughs pulling his two members away

"You look handsome" Hayun said to her boyfriend

"My parents are almost here. Ready to meet them?"

"Nervous. Do you think they'll like me?"

"I'm pretty sure" he gave her a peck "Yun did you see your insta comments?" She looked confused hearing his question "Jongsoo commented"

"Really? He texted me a while ago, I ignored. I guess he didn't understood..." she said but seeing Dino face she got sad because he looked troubled " I love you Channie, don't worry about him" she whispered at him wrapping her arms around him

As Dino was placing his hands on her lower back, they hear a cough.

"Mom! Dad!"

"Sorry to interrupt" his mother say smiling "you look beautiful Hayun. Now let me steal you away"

Dino's mom took his girlfriend away and left Dino alone with his dad and brother

"Mom likes her breathe" Geon said "I'm gonna find Woozi to congratulate him"

"And I think I saw DK dad there so I'm going there"

He stood there glancing at Hayun talking and laughing with his mom. The way the loose strand of hair falls into her eyes as she was talking made him smile, she looked so beautiful today.

He was still worried about Jongsoo but watching her with his family made him forget about everything. She was he's right now and he's not willing to lose that.

After some time, he was able to get Hayun back at his arms, he took the opportunity when Hoshi mother went to greet his mother.

Right now they were all sat down for the vows, Jiwoo was on Suga lap as she was being spoiled by her BTS uncles.

"Haeri, when we first met I felt strange, you looked amazing even in your baggy sweatshirt and black sweatpants. Now I'm thankful that one of us forget the wallet, it lead to this. Us" He made a pause and Haeri was a ready getting teary " I love you and the life we created, you and Jiwoo are the most important thing in my life and I can't wait for our future. I know that you don't wish to be on the spotlight and I can't give you a normal life but I promise you I'll be there for you and Jiwoo every step of the way. I love you so so so much"

Seungkwan,Dk and Hoshi were already crying, Jeonghan and Joshua were looking proud at their member while the rest of them were still fighting the tears.

"Hoon, I'm the luckiest person to have meet you and being able to spend the rest of my love with you. You gave me love, gave me Jiwoo and you gave me a family." She said looking at Seventeen and the girls "I couldn't ask for better people to be with me and a better daddy for Jiwoo. You're my Hoon and forever will be. I love you"

Now everyone was crying including Hayun who was leaning into Dino shoulder. The boy rubbed her shoulders in circular motion while kissing her temples "I love you" he whispered in her ear

"Love you too Channie"