"Far as we know, Eleven didn't create the upside down" Dustin says "she opened a gate to it. The upside down has probably been around for thousands of years. Millions. I wouldn't be surprised if it predated the dinosaurs."

"Dinosaurs? What are we..." Marley started only to be cut of

"Ok, but if the gate didn't exist in the 50s, how did Vecna get through." Lucas asked

"How he getting through now?" Questioned Steve

"And why now?" Added Lucas

"And why then? Just pops out in the 50s, kills one family, and he's liken "I'm good." And Poof, he just disappears, just... gone?" Asked Marley "Only to return 30 years later and just start killing random teens. No i don't buy it."

"Straightforward my ass" added Steve "honestly Henderson, a little humility now and then, it wouldn't hurt you."

"Sorry." Muttered Dustin as Steve sat down.

"Any idea what she's writing?" Asked Dustin looking over at Max who was sitting across the room writing. Steve glanced over his shoulder.

"Did she sleep?" Asked Dustin

"I mean, would you?" Marley replied looking at him as the door opened and Nancy and Robin came down the stairs.

"Ok, so, we have a plan." Nancy said she handed the book in her hands to Steve and Robin started talking as her and Nancy sat down.

"Thanks to Nancys minions, we are now rock-star psychology students at the university of Notre Dame."

"I'm now Ruth." Nancy said

"And I'm Rose." Robin finished

"Ruth?" Questioned Steve looking at Nancy, who nodded.

"Nice GPA." Dustin said breaking the silence

"Thanks." Nancy said smiling

"So we called pennhurst asylum, told them we'd like to speak with creel for a thesis we're writing on paranoid schizophrenics..." Nancy started

"To which they said no." Robin went on "but we landed a three o'clock with the director. Now all we have to do I charm him and convince him to let us talk to Victor."

"Then maybe we can rid Max of this curse." Finished Nancy

"About that." Steve started "we've been doing our Victor Creel homework, and, uh...we got some questions."

"Lots of questions." Added Marley

"So do we, hopefully Victor has the answers." Nancy said

"Wait, wait, wait a second. Uh... where's mine?" Asked Steve

Dustin, Marley, Lucas and Steve all sat on the couch watching Max writing what ever it was she was doing. Steve had lost his argument with Nancy and was once again "babysitting" the others.

"I know you guys are staring at me." Max deadpanned

"What, sorry."

"You said you needed something."

"Just hanging out." Finished Marlow as Steve threw a ball up a down. The other three grabbing a magazine each that lay on the table.

"How you think your eyes boring into the back of my head is protecting me from Vecna, I don't know?" Max went on standing up and walking over to them, letters in her hand. No one looked at her, Steve continued throwing his ball, the other reading the magazines.

"You can look at me now." Max said sound annoyed

"Thank you, Sorry." They all said looking towards her.