Chapter 33

"The gate." Steve, Marlow and Dustin all said together.

"I don't understand, You've seen this before?" Asked Robin as they made there way down stairs.

"Not exactly." Marley explained.

"Then what, exactly?" Asked Robin

"All you need to know is it's bad." Said Dustin

"It's really bad." Agreed Steve

"Like the end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kind of bad." Added Dustin

"And you know about this how?" Questioned Robin in disbelief

"Um, Steve where's your Russian friend?" Cut off Erica looking down where he had been knocked out moments earlier, suddenly an alarm started blaring.

"Shit!" Exclaimed Steve running to the open door and peering out.

"Halt, halt." Yelled a Russian guard as Steve pulled the door shut.

"Shit, go, go, go, go, go!" Yelled Steve

"Shit!" Yelled Marlow running after the others.

"Move let's go." Yelled Steve leading them out a door followed by another, which turned out to be a room full of Russians.

"Go! Shit, shit, shit, shit!" Yelled Steve they quickly ran past them all and down a flight of stairs which lead them to where the machine was cutting the hole in the wall, Dustin yelled as he pushed past a Russian in a hazmat suit that had been standing on the platform. They all pushed past him following Dustin but they came to a quick stop in front of the machine as the electric and light cut them ok.

"Holy shit! holy shit! holy shit!" Exclaimed Dustin they took a step backwards. "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!" Dustin continued suddenly two guards could be seen running towards them.

"Guards! Go! This way!" Steve ordered as they ran down another flight of stairs, there was a guard that was coming up the stairs, but Steve shoved him out the way. They got to the bottom, only to be met by a few more guards.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Steve yelled as he pushed a stack of chemical drums blocking there way.

"Whoa!" Exclaimed Erica as the came tumbling down.

"Come on, go, go, go, go." Steve yelled

"Come on!" Robin added running after Steve.

"Shit!" Marlow yelled

"This way!" Robin called running through another door. "Come on quick!" She added

"Hold the door!" Yelled Steve as he pushed the door shut.

"Robin!" Yelled Steve for her to come and help him.

"Shit!" Exclaimed Marley

"Help me, come on!" Yelled Steve as robin ran over to him.

"Here! come on, let's go." Erica yelled running up the stairs

"Come on!" Yelled Marlow

"Just get out of here!" Yelled Steve

"Go, come on now." Said Dustin as Erica and Marley climbed in to the vent.

"No just get some help ok." Ordered Steve

"What are you doing?" Yelled Steve as Dustin hesitated as he climbed through the vent.

"Go!" He and Robin bother yelled.

"I won't forget you!" Yelled Dustin

"Go!" Robin and Steve yelled again, Dustin finally climbed through and shut the top, as soon as it shut Marley could here the door bang open and the guards all storm in.