"Her name is Valentine, Andrew I mean Ender's sister." He said and smiled. "Holy cow." My acting went down the drain and 'holy cow' pop in. Afina, Riley, and I pledge that 'holy cow' is the ultimate shock topper and THAT is a shock!

"Valentine? Ender?" Are you freaking insane?! How did you become a Private if you are courting the sister of that person who we are taught to capture?! I stayed quiet and stare at him. "Andrew Ender is a friend, the only reason I went to IFHS is to keep track of whatever news they got on Ender. Valentine is worried about him." He explain. But the only thing that processed in my head is… "Ender?" I repeated. He sighed loudly. Get a hold of yourself Talia! "I mean you know-know him?" I ask.

"Yes, Peter and I are buddies. I never knew that Peter is psychotic, we were buddies since kids. We were always getting in trouble, ultimate prankings and stealing alcohol from his dad."

"Wow I never knew you had it in you." Riley comment. "Were you eavesdropping on us?" I ask. "That depends." She sat on her seat and Bean followed behind her with plates of different cakes and breads. "Please do continue sire." Riley spoke in a British accent. "When Andrew was born Peter was so happy to finally have a baby brother but then he got this idea that he think that his parents replaced him with Andrew, he forgot about the idea after a year." "But when Andrew started school he was very smart like genius kind. He started getting A's in every test and it never stopped. Their parents started praising Andrew for his smartness and it didn't help Peter's case. Peter and I begun to start fights in school, we never take it far we just give them a good beating that's it. Peter would always invite me to their house because he feels so much better with me there." He sip his coffee.

"I smell bromance." Riley comment while she slice her cake. Private James ignores her. "I start to have a crush on Valentine, she doesn't talk that much. She just takes care of Andrew, sharing secrets, hugging, and laughing quietly. One day, Peter and I sneak in a bar, the bouncer caught us. The guy was like 3 feet taller than us, I encourage Peter to just go home because we are underage. When we were leaving the bouncer said 'whimp' to both of us, before I can stop Peter he tackled the bouncer. I don't know what technique he's using but the bouncer can't hit him, it was like mix kung-fu and jujitsu. He beat the bouncer and we ran away from that place. He was mumbling something, from that day on he changed. It was like I don't even know him at all but I never left him even now that he's on rehab." "If Afina is really with Ender… just tell him that Valentine misses him."

I stayed quiet. "I will." I promise. Private James reach for my hand and he squeeze it lightly. He shouldn't have done that because my heart just slammed on my chest. I move my hand away from him. I can't be too attached to him after he just some what dump me. His phone buzzed, he answer it and he is looking at us one by one. "Yes sir…I got it… I will train them… Yes sir." He put down his phone. "Pack your bags we are going to IFHS."

"I haven't really unpacked yet." Riley said. "Me neither."

"I haven't packed anything yet." Bean said. Riley and I look at each other. "You are not coming along." Riley snap at him. "Riley!" I scold her, she shrug. "Bean you don't have to come if you don't want to." I said to him. "No, he really can't come. We'll have trouble getting him inside IFHS." Riley protest. Bean grew quiet and I saw his face fall. "Bean, are you willing to lose your family for this?" I ask.

"Ender is my bro." He said proudly. "I can get you in, you just have to get in trouble in the IFHS then make up a story about me capturing you then I'll escort you to the shuttle." Private James said.

"The plan; you two will start your training with me. Taylor, Riley, you'll proceed to the Training Room 5L, you only have 10 minutes. Once you two are there Bean, whom I captured. He will be sent off to the council and I will escort him there. Bean you will make a diversion, you will use the gun that is tucked in my belt to shoot the CCTV camera. That will sound the alarm, you two." He pointed at Riley and I. "You will have to break the glass window that will lead you right to the hatch."