"(Y/N)... She must have been kidnapped..." Nilou thought to herself, feeling useless for not being able to help her or do anything.

"It's okay, Nilou, we will find her." Cyno comes from behind Nahida, he was dressed more like a general going to battle in a war, more elegant and regal than his usual attire.

Slowly one by one, the others came, looking with a rather solemn look on their faces at the fact they were not able to find (Y/N).

A voice from the stairs cleared their throat and so began the ceremony tonight.

"Can I please have your attention. Tonight is a night that will be one to remember, there will be various things happening tonight. We have tried to make this the most entertaining coronation ever seen in history!" Lady Viva's voice echoed in the banquet hall.

Everyone cheered and clapped happily. Some claps louder than others. She bowed and an announcer came next to her with a lot of gleam and hope.

"For our main event, I hope you'll all have fun and enjoy yourselves! Now then, let the performance begin - tonight we will start with Zubayr's theatres performance with rising star, Nilou! Please make yourself comfortable as possible and enjoy this young Lady's spectacular performance!"

The announcer spoke, pointing towards the middle of the stage in anticipation as Nilou felt hesitant at first to walk but a reassuring look from Nahida and made her feel less nervous.

She walked onto the stage, followed by a crowd of women who surrounded her and got into position.

They clapped wildly, cheering for Nilou as she walked onto the stage and gave the leading music orchestra a signal with the flick of her hand to start the dance.

With her performance, the entire audience became quiet. Their gazes were glued to her, they wanted to see her dance.

Her movements were graceful, she danced across the stage, her legs gliding like water under her, creating beautiful sounds, mesmerizing even, for those around her.

Her dance was so perfect, so smooth and so elegant, like the waters of nature itself, reflecting her grace perfectly.

They were captivated by her beauty, especially her facial expressions and the smile she wore.

It was breath-taking to watch her perform, she seemed to glow brightly in the dark room, illuminating the dark atmosphere, making her glow even brighter and attracting everybody's eyes onto her.

It was hypnotising for almost everyone as she finished off her performance with an elegant bow, her eyes locked onto the audience.

She was now facing the audience, breathing heavily with her hand hovering just above her heart. 

"That, ladies and gentlemen, is our rising star Nilou, only one of the best dancers you'll ever see in all of Sumeru!"

Nilou raised her hand high, waving at the spectators before the laddies gathered by her side and bowed, simultaneously at the same time.

The Kings and Queen of the other lands also felt in peace, praising Al Haitham for taking on aboard such an absolute amazing team in his kingdom.

Nilou looked back towards the crowd and sees (Y/N), standing right there and cheering for Nilou loudly.

Her eyes widened and she signals Nahida and Cyno to look towards their left and they turned their heads around to see (Y/N) fully dressed up with a guard standing really close to her.

The crowd started to disperse and people went into their own groups or started conversations amongst themselves about their typical lives which left (Y/N) standing with the unknown guard behind her.