Chapter 5- It was a sword! Pt.1

"W-WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE LARS" yelled Star, furious that the human didn't run when the chance was given, Star and Steven both looked at him ,

"Lars you were supposed to run out with everyone else" Steven yelled as well,

"I panicked I didn't know what to do ok, I never expected to be abducted by space aliens"

"Great now what are we going to do, we have to get him out of here Steven."

"i-i know Star... Hey Aquamarine the deal is off ok? You were supposed to only take the two of us, not a human, take him back!!"

Aquamarine turned around menacingly, she cackled, "oh no is Rose Quartz upset her little deal didn't work out? HAHAHA you're a prisoner you do not make demands, Topaz get us out of this terrible planet and back to homeworld would you?"
-
-
Star, Steven and Lars had started to earn the help of Topaz, but unfortunately Aquamarine caught them just in time, they had now arrived at home world, walking down a long white illuminated corridor Topaz seperated carrying Lars and the other carrying Star and Steven, both Topaz's turning to go different ways...
-
-
Star and Steven were thrown into a room with no windows, no doors, and no one listening...

"Oh Star what are we going to do! We can't just stay here, we said we were Rose Quartz, the diamonds are going to shatter us."
Steven sat down, tears threatening to fall down his cheek, Star sat beside him hugging him tight,
"Steven listen to me, we are going to get out of this, we just have to put our heads together and think ok, we're going to get back to earth, home... ok?"

Steven looked at her, nodding his head, they both sat quietly and laid their head on each other, some time passed, they were both now panicking,

"Star they're never going to believe us, there are two of us, you have her pink hair, and resemble mom the most they're going to want to take you, not to mention that Blue Diamond is going to recognize you..."
He hugged Star realizing she had begin to panick as well and tears rapidly falling from her eyes, they hugged each other as tight as possible, feeling a warm comforting feeling... their gems began to glow... and in an instant, they formed one... the pink mist cleared and they were able to open their eyes, realizing what had just happened, Star Rose Universe and Steven Quartz Universe, had for the first time formed... Rose Quartz... 2.0...

"St-STEVEN?!""St-STAR!?"

"St-STEVEN?!"
"St-STAR!?"

Confused, they looked at one of the white walls, so polished and cleaned they could see their reflection,
"We... i- am Rose Quartz?"

-
-
-
-
-
(A/N: I apologize that I am taking so long to update, I am in my final weeks of college course so I have the most work, there will be a part 2 to this chapter, so keep an eye out. Once again thank you for the support I adore this Fandom <3, stay hydrated, love yourself, take care I will update really soon 👀)