"Have you brought enough money with you? It is absolutely not shabby to buy small clothes for the little monster."

    Zhao Su smirked: "Choose according to the young master's wish."

    After turning around a few times, Ye Ruining chose some small clothes and Little shoes, he has lived a life of rich clothes and fine food since he was a child, and he has a very good eye for picking things. Zhao Su said that he is rich, but he will not be polite to the other party.

    "That's all, wait until the little monster... grows up, and then pick out new clothes."

    "Wait." Zhao Su ordered the people to pack up the selected clothes, bowed his head and said to Ye Ruining, "Young master, too. Choose your own clothes."

    Ye Ruining is following Zhao Su now, Zhao Su will never treat him badly, he knows how difficult this young man is to raise, no matter how difficult it is to raise him, he is willing to indulge him at this time, and he will give what is due.

    "Zhao Su." Ye Ruining glanced at him unhappily, "Are you giving me alms?"

    When the young master became stubborn, no one could coax him except Ye Rongsheng. Zhao Sun raised his eyebrows: "I'm flattering you."

    The five words made Young Master Ye shut up in an instant.

    After a long time, he replied nervously: "Okay then, I accept your fawning."

    Zhao Su looked carefully, the neck of the proud man hidden in the hair under the ears was really blushing, he smiled secretly, and fiddled with the ends of Ye Ruining's hair .

    "Don't touch it."

    Ye Ruining slapped Zhao Su's hand away, and hurriedly chose a few clothes for himself. When he grabbed the new clothes and put them on his body for gestures, he looked back at Zhao Su's body, which was repeated every two days. Dressed simply, he bowed his head and thought for a while, took away his own clothes, and chose a set of dark black robes suitable for Zhao Su's stature.

    Young Master Ye hesitated, and finally handed it to Zhao Su swayingly, and hid behind Xiao Jiu in a few steps, as if he was trying to separate the relationship. What he did was just to cover up for himself, as if the person who handed the clothes to Zhao Su was not he.

    Coming out of the clothes shop, the young master sat silently in the carriage, his childish face was deep in the air at this moment, he hesitated to speak to Zhao Su several times, his delicate brows were furrowed, Zhao Su looked When he glanced at him, his brows tightened even more, and he was holding his breath and playing around.

    The next day, people came from the courtyard, and there were two big boxes parked outside the door, which they said were gifts for Young Master Ye. Ye Ruining dragged his stomach and followed behind Zhao Su, and asked the man, "Who gave you the gift?"    

    "Return to Mr. Ye, it was brought to you by the young master of the Su family."

I won't take it."

    Ye Ruining had nothing to say after dismissing him, so he had to vent all his dissatisfaction on Zhao Su, Xiao Jiu had a good temper, no matter what the young master said, he would just nod his head, and he had no sense of accomplishment.

    "Zhao Su, I'm thirsty."

    The man who was still practicing martial arts stopped immediately, went into the room and poured him a cup of warm water, and washed a plate of clean fruits.

    "Zhao Su, I'm bored, please show me a set of kung fu to relieve my boredom."

    The implication is that Zhao Su is regarded as a monkey, but Zhao Su is not only angry, but also has an extra wooden gun in his hand. Swish, under the freezing weather, only wearing a thin military uniform, he was majestic and majestic with guns, which made Ye Xiaogong and Xiao Jiu dazzled. Xiao Jiu applauded on the spot and praised Zhao Su's majesty.

    Ye Ruining said angrily: "Xiao Jiu, you can shut up."

    Xiao Jiu closed her mouth, her eyes were full of admiration for Zhao Su, which made the young master extremely discouraged. Zhao Su is masculine and fierce, but he can only drag his belly like a woman, and it is difficult to walk.

    Ye Ruining stopped picking on Zhao Su, and went back to his house to care about his loneliness. At this time, the only thing he could think about besides his brother and father was the black panther.

    "Brother Leopard, why don't you come to see me again?"

    Zhao Su stood outside the door and could hear the words clearly through the doorknob.

    As a human being, he was no match for the body of a leopard, which made Zhao Su wonder how to balance the weight between the two.