Chapter 3

When my dad got home I think he was surprised to see Meredith and I having such a good time. His face showed a little bit of jealousy too.

"Hey girls!" He kissed my forehead and then Meredith's lips, like he does every day.

"Studying anatomy? Let me know when you get to the brain!" He winked.

"I might be sick the entire time we study the brain so I don't have to hear my teacher gush over that Derek Shepherd guy!" I tried to look serious and not laugh, but his fake annoyed face was too much!

"Love you too, Tay! Tell her yet, Mer?"

"No, I was waiting for you to get home so we could tell her together."

He put his arm around her waist and kissed her again.

"Spit it out already!"

"We got married!," they said almost in unison.

"Huh, you got married while I was at school?"

"Yes!" He pulled out a blue post-it and handed it to me.

"I'm so confused!!"

"Those are our vows and signatures. We didn't go to the court house, we just got married using the post-it."

I was still a little confused at the formality of a wedding on a post-it, but it was cute. They happen to be two of the busiest people on the planet so I figured their wedding would end up being quick and small.

I stood up to give him a hug and congratulate him and I guess I stood up too quickly because I saw black spots followed by a massive headache. I winced in pain, but tried to shake it off. When I pulled away from the hug, the pain got worse.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I think I'm getting a migraine. I'm gonna head to bed. Night!" He kissed my cheek and they both said goodnight. I can't wait to sleep off this headache!