8. Viggo Grimborn

Hiccups POV

The Berkians had been with us for a few days and everything was fine I even think I convinced my dad that dragons were okay. They were all in the forest while I was fixing Toothless old tail. Astrid came over and was about to ask me something when I got a terror mail. It was from....Viggo. I says

Dear Dragon Master,

I know you are looking for the Deathsong so I am willing to give it to you. Come alone if I see the Nadder and its riders we will kill all four of you. Meet me at melody island.

-Viggo Grimborn

"Hiccup, it's a trap you can't go" she yelled "but what about the Deathsong we have been looking for it for months" I say. "We'll go but we'll be careful if we feel it's a trap we'll get straight out of there, I promise" I was about to walk away when Astrid hugged me and said "just say bye to me and the kids before you go" I nodded.

A few minute later....

I ran and grabbed my armour and called Toothless over. We ran to the forest to find Astrid and the kids. When I found them the Berkians didn't know what was going on but I didn't care I ran to my kids and said "I'm going on a mission I'll be back in a few days okay behave for your mother, I love you" I hugged them both and they wouldn't let go I felt horrible for leaving but I had to. I walked up to Astrid and said "don't come look for me unless I send a terror mail or I've been gone longer than I week I love you I'll be back soon." I kissed her forehead she then hugged me and said "please be safe" I nodded said bye to the Berkians and called Toothless over and we took off.

Astrids POV

I'm scared this mission is a trap and Hiccup knows it but we have to save the Deathsong. Last time something like this happened it was to me and they kept me and the kids in jail it took hiccup a month to find us so I hope he is okay.

Fishlegs POV

"Hey Astrid whats wrong" she looked at me and said "Hiccup is meeting with our enemy Viggo Grimborn. It's a trap because he has to go alone but we have to save a dragon we've been looking for for months." I though she was gonna cry but she held strong then said something that made us all terrified for all their safety "A few years ago Viggo sent me the exact same message and it was a trap he took me and tortured me but also took the kids they were okay thankfully. It took a month but Hiccup found us. I know I shouldn't be worried Hiccup is a more skilled dragon rider than me but I still fear for his safety" Astrids parents went and hugged them and then Stoick said " you have back up so everything will be fine Astrid."

Word count: 520