4. The Truth

Astrids POV

"Umm" damn it Hiccup is gonna be mad that his identity is revealed. "Astrid tell us what is going on NOW!!" Stoick yelled. I gulped they were all staring at me and eventually I gave up and said "fine yes Hiccup is my husband" they stood shocked. "So what happened all that time ago?" Gobber asked breaking the silence.

"When I found out Hiccup won dragon training I went to the forest to take out my anger on trees then I saw Hiccup going to the cove. I confronted him and he gave stupid excuses until eventually I saw a dragon behind him and he was defending it when I was trying to kill it I was gonna run to tell you Stoick but then he picked me up with his dragon he told me to trust him we went on a flight and it was the best thing I have ever done then the dragon pulled us into the cave with a giant dragon we found out it was the queen and when we got back I was gonna run and tell you but then me and hiccup talked and decided we didn't want to kill dragons so we left"

They all stood there dumb founded and I told them "you might know us by the name the Dragon master and Mistress" "wait you and useless are those vigilantes" snotlout said. I rolled my eyes and then Stoick asked he seemed not to really care about the dragon to much. "what type of dragons do you have?" I answered "I have a deadly Nadder called Stormfly and Hiccup has a Nightfury called..." "Toothless!!" The kids yelled. Oh no Hiccups home..."hey you 2 where's your mother" hiccup said "she's talking with some people from her old village" Zephyr said.

Hiccups POV

I looked over and saw Berkians standing there with my wife I felt my hands turn into a fist and then said to the kids "I'm going to the stables so Toothless to have some rest it was a long flight" then I mounted Toothless and flew to the stables.

Stoicks POV

I saw a man take off on his dragon. Then we looked at Astrid confused as she said "see, when Hiccup decided to leave Berk it was not just for dragons it was because he hated Berk a lot." "WAIT THATS..." we all yelled, Astrid just nodded I felt angry at my son and his wife they ride dragons. "Wait my son rides the unholy offspring of lightning and Death itself" I said "yeah do you remember when Hiccup said he shot down a night fury well he did and when he went to kill it he couldn't so he trained it" I was shocked he actually hit the dragons and could have killed it. "Hiccup and Toothless have a brother like bond you can't separate them even though they have both hurt each other once before. We looked at her confused but before anyone could say anything we heard an explosion in the stables. I then heard her say "please be okay" she truly loved my son. She yelled at her kids to hide then told us to follow and called her dragon over and we ran to the stables. And saw Hiccup fighting 4 men on his own and... winning.

A/n
Four chapters in one night

Word count: 532