Chapter 4 - One Dance

Hello everyone, I am back. I apologize for the delay in chapter 4, but don't fear, I will be posting another chapter later in this month (hopefully the 29th of April, AEST time) all I need to do is the editing. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter. I also had been sick with the flu, and unfortunately it passed over to my mom, who is recovering. 

I can't wait for August to see Ahsoka TV series, I am a fan of Clone Wars and Rebels. 

Anyways, enjoy reading chapter 4 - One Dance.

Please let me know what you think, don't forget to comment, vote and add the story to your libraires. 

x

The guests who were staying at Downton were departing next morning, which made Emma felt a little despondent at seeing Tony and Jack go. She was a little surprised to see Mary was gloomy, she was talking to Tony at the front just before he wanted to depart. Emma walked back in after saying goodbye to Tony. She saw her papa saying goodbye to Michael. Edith was clinging hanging onto Michael's arm.

'Goodbye, Lord Grantham,' Michael said to Robert. 'and thank you for everything.'

Robert bowed his head in curtesy.

'Oh, nonsense. I'm the one who should be thanking you.'

Robert offered his hand and Michael shook it.

'It's nice to see the both of you get along.' Emma said, smiling proudly at her Papa.

Robert chuckled.

'I'd better go, other wise I'll miss my train.' Michael said, bowing his head at Emma.

'Of course,' Emma said, 'It was good of you to come. You're welcome anytime at Downton.'

Michael offered his hand and Emma shook it.

'We'd better go, darling, I'll see you off.' Edith said, blushing madly.

Emma nodded and she turned to see Jack coming down the stairs.

'Well, I think I got everything...' Jack said, putting his leather gloves on.

'Don't you have a man with you?' Emma asked, peering over his shoulder to see a servant behind him.

'No, I didn't want to make a bother...' Jack said casually.

Emma nodded.

'When will we see each other again?' Jack said bluntly, peering at her.

Emma blinkered and her heart thundered, but she hid it well with a gesture to the front and the pair began to walk to the front.

'I'm not sure...' Emma said, glancing away where she saw the Duchess of Yeovil saying goodbye to Tom. She wasn't sure if her eyes were deceiving her, but she saw some sort of gloom on Tom and wondered if the Duchess was causing some kind of mischief with Tom.