CHAPTER 23: Confession

Start from the beginning

Back in the room, immediately Diana left, Dracula suddenly stopped. His head was just at her shoulder and her arm was still around his neck.

"Draco" she called him Draco since that's what Diana calls him.

Dracula opened his eyes slowly and look at her neck; the part where he had mark Diana.

Alicia drew him close but he pushed her back lightly still staring at her neck. The mark wasn't there.

"What's wrong?" She asked and he chuckled.

"I have a question for you?" He said turning his blazing red eyes to her. She swallowed feeling the anger emitting from him.

Is he back to his senses? That can't happen.. didn't Mary put ten pills? She was sure she asked her to put ten pills. Dracula can't be in his right sense for five hours.

"W..what" she stuttered.

"Were you the one behind the well incident?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" Her voice turned shaky.

"Yes or No" he asked coldly.

Alicia blinked severally opening her mouth.

"No" she mouthed. Dracula lips curved up into a smiled. His next words hit her hard.

"Wrong answer"

The sound of a flesh getting slashed was heard followed by Alicia's loud scream.

°°°

"Scott.. What are you doing here Scott?" Mr Axel asked his son. He was also surprised to see him here.

"Uh.. A friend of mine invited me here. What about you?" Scott asked.

Lilith look at both of them. They look much alike.

"Well.. I came here for business. It's good to see you here. It has been long Scott" he tapped his shoulder while Scott gave him a fake smile. He dislike the man in front of him.

"Let's go" he pulled Lilith.

"Wait.. your step-mom and stepbrother is also here.. you should meet them" he said. Chloe and Bryan appeared

"Hello elder brother" the guy smiled while Scott clinched his fist.

"Awwn.. you look so big now Scott" Chloe said and tried to touch Scott but he shifted back.

After breaking Tiana's heart by having another child outside, he decided to divorce her. This really hurts him a lot. Axel decided to keep sending them money thinking it would ease their Pain but it didn't.

Chloe withdraw her hand and faced Lilith.

"You must be his girlfriend right?" She asked.

Scott kept quiet and only stared at the father and son.

"No.. we are just friends" she replied.

"How's Tiana? Is she here too?" Axel asked.

"Why do you care? Gosh I can't believe I'm still talking to you" Scott said and turn to leave while Lilith followed.

"That was rude Scotty" Lilith said and he stopped.

"I'm not in the mood to fight with you" he said coldly and walked away.

"How come he's suddenly cold" she muttered.

"Wanna dance?" Bryan asked behind her but her gaze was placed on Scott leaving the hall.

°°°

Ciara phone rang while she kept observing the hall. This was hard because most of the people in the hall were wearing their face mask.