Family Arguments + Apologies

TW: Caps

Future AU

--------------------

[Narrator's POV]

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!?" Dice yelled, him and Lucifer had been fighting for god knows how long.

"I'VE BEEN LISTENING, AND ALL I HEAR IS YOU SAYING ABSOLUTE RUBBISH! IT MEANS NOTHING!" Lucifer yelled back.

"CAN YOU BOTH BE QUIET!?" Isabella, their adopted daughter, said as she walked over to them; The couple turned to look at her.

This just turned into a three-way argument.

"NOW DON'T YOU GET AN ATTITUDE WITH ME, MISSY." Lucifer Yelled at Isa.

"THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU TWO WEREN'T FIGHTING TO BEGIN WITH!!!" Isa Yelled.

"M..Mama?..." Maxwell, Dice and Lucifer's biological son said, worry in his tone, as he walked over with Akira, his twin sister. Dice gasped and the other two fell silent.

"W-W-We h-heard you, p-papa, a-a-and sissy y-y-yelling.." Akira Said, tears in her eyes, as she and Maxwell ran over and hugged Dice, and he picked the two up.

"Relax, Darlings...Everything is okay..." The Die cooed.

Devil stood there in silence, guilt rushing over him. He and Dice had promised to never give their children the childhood that they had, especially Dice's. But here they were, scared, crying children in Kaden's arms, and Isabella was mad-crying.

After the younger children calmed down, Dice put them down, and they went to their room to play.

"Please.. Find another way to sort out your problems next time.." Isa said before walking away.

Lucifer could see the guilt in his partner's eyes as they filled with tears.

"Doll...Love... Look at me.." Lucifer Said as he held Dice's hand.

"I'm sorry.." The Demon Said.

"B-B-But-" Dice stuttered out, before Lucifer cut him off.

"No; It was my fault, Darling..I was mad and wasn't thinking.." Lucifer Said, "I promise you, next time I'm mad about something, I will find a different way to communicate that" He Added.

Dice just nodded.

Soon Enough, the pair apologized to the three children (Well, technically one is an adult (Isa), she just still lives with them), and they were definetely forgiven.

"Just promise that you'll try not to fight over things that can be very easily solved, or just, in general" Isabella Said.

"We promise" The Couple Said in unison, with a slight laugh.

Word Count: 354