Secret Out

Fluff

--------------------

[Devil's POV]

I'd been waiting for Dice to finish getting ready for the past half hour. I'd finished making breakfast a couple minutes ago and called him downstairs, but he still wasn't coming down.

"Kaden!! Breakfast is ready!!" I shouted, again. But there wasn't a response, so I went upstairs.

"Dice, Bre-" I said before I cut myself off. Dice was standing in front of the full body mirror near the doorway, in his purple dress pants, and a...binder? King never told me he was trans..

"O-Oh!! H-Hey Dev!.." Dice Shrieked, trying to hide the fact that he was wearing a binder.

"I- U-Um, I wanted to let you know breakfast was ready" I Said. Dice just nodded. I closed the door and quickly went downstairs. Soon enough, Dice came downstairs. We ate in silence, a few words spoken here and there, unlike usual.

[Kaden's POV]

"I can get my things out this afternoon" I Said Quietly.

"Wha- Why would you move your stuff out?" Lucifer Asked.

"I mean, I know you prefer men, and I'm not a real male, so why would you wanna be with me.." I mumbled, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"Doll..I don't care if your trans!.. I would and will NEVER break up with you because of that. All that matters to me is your personality and that we get along; Again, I don't care if you're trans, it's just who you are!" Lucifer said as he came over and held my hand.

"Darling..I will support you until the end of time..this isn't gonna change that..I love you, doll" He Said. I felt tears roll down my face, and Lucifer softly smiled, before he wiped them off. I stood up and pulled him into a hug.

"T-Thank you, Luci.." I Mumbled.

"Anything, King...Your my queen..and I'll always support you..no matter what.." Lucifer Said.

"I-I love you.." I said quietly.

"I love you too.." Lucifer Said.

Word Count: 308