Addiction...

TW: SH

Angst? + Fluff

------------------------------

[Devil's POV]

"King! I'm Back!" I called out as I walked into the house after being at the store for roughly an hour, although there was no response. Strange..Normally Dice would come as soon as he heard me or the door open.

"King? Kaden!" I called again, as I put the bags down and started looking around the house. Then I heard....crying coming from our bedroom. 

"Doll?" I said as I walked into our bedroom. There Dice was, laying in the bed, his back facing me.

"Babydoll?.." I said softly, as to not scare him, as I walked over to see what was wrong. When I got close enough, I saw it.. He had a blade of some sort in his hand, along with multiple cuts along both of his arms.

"I-I'm S-S-Sorry..." I heard Dice mumble.

"What are you apologizing for?.." I said as I carefully took the blade and put it on the bedside table, although he didn't respond. He sat up and hugged me, he was sobbing.

"Shhh..It's okay, honey.." I said softly, and did my best to comfort him. Soon enough, he calmed down and stopped crying, and let go of me.

"Feel better?" I asked as I wiped tears off of his cheek. He Nodded, and I quickly went and got bandages.

"Now..please..tell me why you did this.." I said as started bandaging his arms.

"I-I was really stressed out.." Dice Said Quietly, guilt in his tone. I sighed and held his hand.

"Baby..Listen to me.." I Said, "Whenever you're stressed out, whether that be physically or emotionally, tell me..I can help you if I'm aware of it, but If I don't know that you're stressed, I can't help you or do anything..Do you understand?" I added. King nodded like he understood.

"I-It's just..Every time I feel like I'm getting better, I relapse and everything falls apart.." Dice Said.

"Love..In recovery for anything, you're going to relapse at some point..it can take years to fully recover.." I Said, and Dice nodded.

"Mhm.." He Said.

"But I'm just letting you know, during and after recovery, even if no one else is there for you, you'll always have my support, and that's a promise" I said.

"T-Thank you.." Dice Said.

"Anything..I love you.." I Said.

Creators Note - Bro, Why do these always end with someone saying 'I love you'

Word Count: 380