Loss

Angst? + Fluff

This is right after the Cup Brothers defeated King and The Devil

--------------------------------------

[Kaden's POV]

Good for nothin', huh? IS THAT ALL I MEAN TO HIM!? AFTER LOSING ONCE!? Then again, I don't blame him..I failed him, I promised I would beat them, but I couldn't.. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, but I didn't want anyone to hear me. Even though Lu- Boss is the only one here, besides myself, I don't want him to hear me cry. I would seem weaker than I already seem. I sat in the corner of my room, furthest from the door, hugged my knees, and closed my eyes, imaging if everything went well, if I managed to defeat those damn cup brothers. Lu- Boss..would be proud, I would be happy, the crew would be proud of themselves, and we'd have more souls on our hands.

While I was in my imaginary world, I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I couldn't tell who it was, so I raised my hand to see who it was, wincing at the pain. Once I realized who it was, I was in shock. It couldn't be..I opened my eyes to see Boss. Am I dead? Did those cups actually kill me? Am I dreaming? This can't be real...

"L-Luci?.. I-Is that you?.." I Said Quietly.

"Yes, Doll..It's me.." The demon said, in a quiet, comforting tone, as he let go of me.

"Y-You look awful.." I mumbled. He had a cracked horn, while the other had half of it missing, he had gashes all over his body, and his tail was broken, very broken..and the blood was a different story.

"You look worse than me, doll.." Lucifer Said, and stood me up, and started wrapping my wounds. He was doing his best to comfort me while doing so. After this, he pulled me into a hug.

"Let it out, King..crying isn't a bad thing..Especially in a situation like this.." The Devil Said, in the same quiet, comforting tone. I was in shock for a moment, before I started bawling.

"Shh..Shh.." The Devil Said, doing his best to comfort me.

"Y-You're n-n-not gonna k-kill me, a-a-are you?.." I managed to get out through my tears. It was something I was terrified of happening..

"NO!! Never! I promise.." The Devil Said. "From this day forward..I'll do my best to not let anything hurt you.." He Added. I couldn't respond, I just cried until I couldn't anymore.

"Feel any better?.." The Devil Asked. I nodded.

"Good...I love you, Doll.." The Devil Said.

"I-I love you too, Luci.." I replied.

Word Count: 423