𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. stowaways, we are stowaways

Începe de la început

"The Coastal Venture? Dude, I know that ship." JJ read the shite wording on the side of the ship. "My dad did legs on her last summer, It's a total tramp steamer. I worked on her in port.

"Guys, look. The cross." Red pointed in the direction of a large wooden box, being lifted onto the ship. Red glanced down, spotting two familiar heads. "And Rafe... and Bennie. What is she doing there?"

"Bennie'll let us know where the cross is, don't worry about it. She knows we're here." JJ explained.

"Look, there she is!" John B exclaimed, pointing towards Sarah, Wheezie, and Rose Cameron. "JJ, we gotta come up with a plan."

"I know, I'm working on it. Maybe if we get over to that barge, we go over. We'll have to get in the water, though."

"That's fine."

"Then we're gonna be sitting ducks."

Red's eyebrows furrowed at JJ's comment, but it was quickly brought out of context by the sound of Kie's voice.

"Howdy." She voiced, rushing up to the trio in front of Pope.

The three jumped back, not expecting her to sneak up on them gave them quite a scare.

"I was about to stab your eyeballs out!" JJ declared, holding his fingers to Kie.

"You guys looked scared as shit."

"Wait a minute, how'd you guys even get here? How'd you find us?" Red cut in, chuckling lightly at the end of the sentence.

"Geo-located your phone."

"Yeah, that track..."

"Smart."

"You okay? What happened?" John B questioned, giving Pope a once over and noticing he was badly bruised and covered in mud.

Pope sighed, stepping forward to get a better view of what lay in front of them. "Rafe round three."

"Are you kidding me, again?"

"You won though, right?" Red poked, trying to lighten the mood even just a little bit.

"It was a tie." Pope chuckled. "Is that the cross?"

"Yep."

"They're holding Sarah hostage." John B explained, turning back towards the rest of the pogues.

"We have to get on that boat." Kie acquired.

"Yeah, but we still have to get past the goon squad. That's the issue, Kie." Red breathed, looking over at the construction workers stationed outside of the ship.

"OK, let's move, c'mon." John B turned back towards Pope, who still stood, his eyes fixated on something. "Pope, what are you doing?"

Pope explained something inaudible to John B before running off away from the group. John B walked back over to the group.

"Where is he going?"

"That's a good question, Red. I don't know."

It was only a few seconds later that a large bang rang through the teen's ears. They looked over to see an explosion and men crowding around where it came from. Soon, Pope would come crashing over towards them, crouching down beside equipment before John B approached him.

"Look, that container's going on the ship, we can get in that way." Pope pointed towards a storage container, looking back over at John B. "You with me?"

The group rushed over towards the back of the container, JJ, Red, and Kie hesitating to climb inside.

"Woah, did we think this through?" Asked JJ, standing outside of the container.