Characters

SUGIMURA HIROKI/The Reaper/"Szóval akkor most, hogy már egyikünknek sincs mit veszítenie

"Szóval akkor most, hogy már egyikünknek sincs mit veszítenie... akár le is ülhetünk, hogy egy kólával a kezünkben nézzük a világvégét, nem?"

I. Linkin Park-A Place For My Head
"I watch how the moon sits in the sky in the dark night (...) I'm sick of the tension, sick of the hunger/Sick of you acting like I owe you this (...) Maybe someday I'll be just like you/And step on people like you do"

II. Skillet-Whispers in the Dark
"You'll never be alone/When darkness comes, you know I'm never far/Hear the whispers in the dark"

III. Barns Courtney-Sinners
"Let's go have some fun before/They put us in the ground/Lie and sit in solemn lines/Drinking gin and dropping limes"

IV. Metallica-Unforgiven II
"Come lay beside me, this won't hurt, I swear/She loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again/She lay beside me but she'll be there when I'm gone/Black heart scarring darker still, yes, she'll be there when I'm gone/Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone/Dead sure she'll be there..."

V. Hollywood Undead-S.C.A.V.A.
"And I look at my child/It's finite – this feeling. (...) As my body lies here broken/And I'm carried to the light/Now my heart is finally open/Just let me die!"

MATSUTAKA REI/Thunder-soul/"Attól még, hogy nem a nővérem vagyok, ugyanúgy el tudom vágni a torkodat, mint ahogyan ő tenné

"Attól még, hogy nem a nővérem vagyok, ugyanúgy el tudom vágni a torkodat, mint ahogyan ő tenné."

I. Skillet-Awake and Alive
"It's getting harder to stay awake/And my strength is fading fast/You breathe into me at last"

II. Lola Blanc-Angry Too
"'Cause another and another coming up out of the gutter/Till I'm drowning in an ocean of entitled motherfuckers (...) Does it get your blood boiling, does it make you see red?"

III. 2WEI-Survivor
"Thought that I would fail without you/But I'm on top/Thought it would be over by now/But it won't stop/Thought that I would self destruct/But I'm still here/Even in my years to come/I'm still gon' be here"

IV. Marshmello-American Psycho
"I didn't mean to fall in love/I didn't mean to lose your trust/You used to call me on the phone/Nowadays, you only calling me psycho"

V. Our Last Night-Same Old War
"Should I run away and change my name/Or should I stay and fight/Through the night/And never close my eyes?"

 Our Last Night-Same Old War "Should I run away and change my name/Or should I stay and fight/Through the night/And never close my eyes?"

KAVADA MOMO/The innocent one/
"Mennyire menő lenne már, ha valakik egyszer filmet csinálnának belőlünk, nem?"

I. Rachel Platten-Fight song
"Like how a single word/Can make a heart open/I might only have one match/But I can make an explosion"

II. Alan Walker-Lily
"Lily was a little girl/Afraid of the big, wide world/She grew up within her castle walls"

III. Ellie Goulding-Lights
"You show the lights that stop me turn to stone/You shine it when I'm alone/And so I tell myself that I'll be strong/And dreaming when they're gone"

IV. Clean Bandit-Rockabye
"Your life ain't gon' be nothing like my life/You're gonna grow and have a good life./I'm gonna do what I've got to do."

V. 5 Seconds of Summer-Youngblood
"Nobody could take my place/When you're looking at those strangers, hope to God you see my face"

 5 Seconds of Summer-Youngblood "Nobody could take my place/When you're looking at those strangers, hope to God you see my face"

MATSUTAKA YUME/Fiery Spirit/
"Bérgyilkos vagyok, nem gátlástalan pszichopata. Csak a miheztartás végett, mert gyakran keverik a kettőt."

I. P!nk-Just Like Fire
"Just like fire, burning up the way/If I can light the world up for just one day"

II. Davina Michelle-Beat Me
"I'll show you what I am worth/So beat me and make me first, ay"

III. The Verve-Bitter Sweet Symphony
"Well, I've never prayed but tonight I'm on my knees, yeah/I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah"

IV. Katy Perry-E.T.
"Every move is magic/You're from a whole 'nother world/A different dimension"

V. Hollywood Undead-Coming Back Down "Thinking you could never die/Like you're bulletproof/So I guess you had to leave/You were born with wings/But you were never happy/Til the angels sing (...) Tell my baby I love her/And I wish I could hold her/It's hard to say goodbye/When you know that it's over"