Now don't get caught!

Start from the beginning

"Hands at your sides just stand still." The worker on the other side of the machine said to you, a few button pushes later the walls spun around you, the machine didnt go off and you were motioned out, gently your pockets were patted by the TSA worker before you were ushered forward to get your luggage back.

Curiously you watched as Randy made his way through the machine, stopped by the lady, told the same thing you were when you were standing in there. the walls whirred around him then there was a small beep heard from the machine.

"Weird.." The worker hummed, ushering Randy out of the machine to pat him down. "Are you sure you got everything sir?"

"I think so," Randy replied, seemingly calm but when he made eye contact with you he mouthed the words help.

"Sir it seems... I don't want to be rude but..." She stammered over her words unable to find the right thing to say to Randy.

"It seems you have something in your rectum..."

There was a hush across the crowd of people as you mentally facepalmed, you couldn't believe that this was his idea on smuggling weed...

"Well to be fair i need to go to the bathroom.." Randy nervously laughed, clutching sides suddenly and groaning, reaching out for you. "Honey can you.. can you help me to the restroom?"

You Nod suddenly going along with this running over to the man, the TSA workers now more worried that this man was going to possibly shit his pants in the middle of the path.

"Here the bathroom is over there, Ill get your things." You point over to the restroom sign and Randy then sprinted away, now leaving you with the hole he had dug himself into which you sheepishly laughed, quickly gathering your and Randy's things before running towards the bathrooms he had gone to.

Peaking out from the mens bathroom Randy spotted you, quickly jogging over.

"Here. your things." You say simply, holding out Randy's bag for him to take which he quickly does.

"Sorry about tha-"

"Next time you are going to try to shove it up your ass please tell me.." You say to him, getting a small weird glance from a passerby leaving the restroom.

"Sorry.. But its the only way for this to work, lets get to our gate okay?" He said, suddenly pulling you along before you could protest, intertwining your fingers as you walked the vast airport, eventually landing at your gate that had a lot of people already sitting in it.

"Jeeze i guess a lot of people are going to China.." Randy said almost surprised, but you just assumed a lot of people would be on the plane ride. sitting down for the next hour you two chatted while skimming your phones, Getting called on eventually abd making your way onto the plane, getting into your seats, yours the window and Randy's the Middle while a random person had the isle.

The flight was said to be about... 20 hours from Colorado to China. so you and Randy tried as best as you two could to get comfortable, Trying to pick a movie for the two of you two watch together and stumbling on a stupid comedy movie. While watching Randy would occasionally squeeze at your thigh. his hand gently caressing it which would cause you to blush.

"Randy we are on a plane..." You whisper hissed at the older man who just chuckled a bit, continuing to hold your thigh with his hand.

"You do know there is a bathroom~" Randy whispered into your ear, a small embarassed scoff leaving your mouth as you pushed his face away. feeling his lips smile against the palm of your hand as you did so.

"Just watch the movie Marsh," You whisper one last time, unable to contain your cheeky smile as you gently placed your hand onto Randy's. You two continued to watch the movie, though it was titled Comedy it seemed to be one of the most pain staking movie you have ever sat through, but you two just HAD to see what happened at the end, and it was very lack luster.