𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇
↠ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚃 ↞

   "AYE OCK, lemme get a chopped cheese before I smack the shit outta you

   "AYE OCK, lemme get a chopped cheese before I smack the shit outta you." Sunjai grinned at the older men who just looked at her blankly. "Don't be like that you know you gone' miss me."

"I'm looking at you like that cause you aggy as fuck," He mushed her head causing her to stumble dramatically, "Can't wait for you to be gone!"

"Ight you odee right now," She rolled her eyes. "How that song go? When I'm gon' ... your going to miss me when I'm gon.. you gone miss me by my hair-" Sunjai got cut off by her best friend, Infiniti.

"Bitch shut up," She wholeheartedly mugged her.

Sunjai laughed as she leaned against the wall, "You ready?" She asked Infiniti who also leaned against the wall and faced Sunjai. Infinity just nodded as slipped her phone in her back pocket.

"Are you ready? I'm just going for moral support." She joked.

Sunjai hummed, "Yeah, we can't continue living here anymore Infiniti It's not a healthy environment and they already tryin stop my bag by closing down the strip club.." The girl muttered as one of the ladies behind the counter placed her lemonade on the counter.

"Yeah.. but Memphis? We don't know nobody there, Jai." Infiniti stressed.

"We don't know nobody here. We only got each other, remember?" Sunjai took the lemonade and held it in her hand. "Memphis will be okay for us, something new and we need a fresh new start.. just how you wanted." She told her friend, "And they moving my daddy over there.. I can't be here and he all the way in a different state.. y'know?"

"Yeah.." Infiniti nodded. The two girls had been friends since 3rd grade and has been to the hip since. When you saw Sunjai, Infiniti was always right there lurking in the corners. Both growing up in the rough parts of Bronx, made them have a lot of things in common. As for hearing the shootings during the day and night, hearing about drug trafficking and prostitutions getting killed.

Sunjai father forced her to carry a razor blade in her mouth for her own safety since living in Hunts Points, one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in Bronx where almost every day someone was getting either murdered or arrested — you always had to stay on your P's and Q's. Infiniti grew up on Highbridge, she's seen a lot more than what Sunjai has but the difference was the Sunjai knew how to handle it better. "Ain't you tired of carrying these in yo mouth?" She reached in her mouth and took the sharp blade out, holding it between her fingers.

Infiniti laughed loudly, "Ah ah ah ima miss being chased by the cops." She sighed heavily. "That shit would be so funny.. like why you chasing us for stealing a two fifty Arizona? It's never that serious."

"Nevaa.." Sunjai laughed just as ock sat her food down. "Come get your food, kid." He pointed to her chopped cheese sandwich and bag of hot Cheeto puffs.

"Thank you," She smiled at him. "Ima miss you."

"Yeah igh, be safe ladies." He waved his hand just as the girls looked back and gave him one last smile, walking out the deli and back onto the street.

" He waved his hand just as the girls looked back and gave him one last smile, walking out the deli and back onto the street

𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝟿:𝟺𝟻 𝙿𝙼

"I look so crusty right now," Infiniti looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. The girls had just arrived to their townhouse they would be staying at in Memphis for the time being;they just wanted to see how everything would turn out here for them. "Jai!"

"Yeah?!" Sunjai shouted from downstairs as she took a look around. It wasn't so bad, she more so worried about her dad then the house itself. That's one the reasons she had to move down her so she could stay close to him. "This is nice, now it's our job to stay financially stable so we won't lose it." She said as Infinity walked into the downstairs room where she was at.

"We should had just gotten a regular apartment and called it day, the rent gone break my pockets real bad." Infiniti chuckled softly, adjusting the black bandanna on her head that she purposely had on to cover the top of her red wig since her lace had started to lift.

"You just sounded mad cheap." Sunjai mushed her to the side causing Infinity to do it right back.

"Cause I am! you know I'm very careful with what I spend my money on." Infiniti muttered. "You should start taking notes."

She started walking towards an empty room that was underneath the stairwell. "Like what ol' girl say? Bitches not takin' shit from me but notes!" Sunjai heard her friend shout causing her to shake her head as she pulled her phone out.

"You wanna make an impact so bad," She sucked on her tongue as she just stood there in the middle of the empty living room — ordering them something to eat since they couldn't cook anything at the moment since majority of their pots and pans were packed up. "I'm not even hungry, I just want something sweet." She said mostly to herself.

"Wherever you order, just get me a large fry!"

Sunjai sighed, "Do you wanna just go out to eat?"

Infiniti walked out the room, "Hell nah. We cookin'. Pull the pots outta the box."