Chapter 5 - Dad!

It looked like a stadium, filled with many people. They were all dressed in different fancy outfits. They were all color coordinated into groups of different people and at the bottom of each group of people was a poster. Underneath the group wearing green the poster said Elmar, underneath the group wearing blue was Atlantians, underneath the group wearing yellow was Basoin and lastly under the group wearing black was the Doorthians. Out of all groups, Adira managed to spot Clara. She was sitting in the Elmar section next to a girl that looked quite familiar but Adira could not see much of her face. But when Clara started talking to the girl, the girl moved forward and Adira's eyes went open. It was the girl she who pushed her off her chair at school.

Imaan?..

All of a sudden the cheers became louder which attracted Adira's attention. From a small dark archway opposite from where Adira
was standing. A tall lady wearing a gorgeous light blue dress walked out and the cheers got even louder than they were before. The lady walked to the middle of the stadium and raised her hand. The stadium then became silent. A tall blonde hair man wearing black joined her and stood next to her looking anxious.

Adira could not believe who it was. It was her father. She wanted to run to him and hug him as tight as possible but from where she was standing a gate closed, blocking her from getting to her father. She held the the gate bars tightly and watched them.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome once again to another year of magic!" the lady raised her voice to the crowd.

The crowd went wild for a few seconds and then slowly became silent to let the lady speak.

"For those who are new... My name is Charlene.. Queen Charlene. I rule the kingdom of the Atlantians."

Adira recognized that name from her dream.

Charlene? Is that not the name of the woman my mother was sitting with in my dream? Well it could be.. She does look much like the her in my dream...

She clenched her hands tightly onto the gates bar. Adira was scared for her life. She was alone. None of her family knew she was there and seeing her father stand there looking anxious gives her the feeling like something bad is going to happen.

"Before I dimiss you all to your kingdoms, I have a little matter to sort out and I shall do it right in front of you as a warning." The lady grinned mysteriously.

She then turned to Adira's father and signaled him to get in his position. He then got on his knees looking straight in front of him. He was facing towards the gateway Adira was trapped in. He spotted her standing behind the gate, his eyes then went open. A tear came out of his left eye. Adira could see it all clearly. She knew something bad was going to happen. Charlene then pulled out a sharp light blue sword out of her dress. It was held up towards the sun which made it glow beautifully.

When the sword was pulled out, Adira immediately knew what Charlene was going to do. She burst out in tears and tried opening the gate. No one could hear her because their was a row of men sitting on top play the drums loudly.

"Dad!" she shouted loudly but no one could hear her.

Her dad watched her as she struggled herself to open the gate. Another tear came out of his eye as he kept a straight face.

"This ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when one of our alibies betray us by working with dark magic!" Charlene shouted out loud holding her sword towards Adira's father.

The crowd were gasping and gossiping in the background. In the meanwhile Adira's mother and her brothers were sitting with a few other people on a balcony watching this tragedy. Tears were coming from their eyes aswell but Ashton decided to leave the balcony to stop this but im pretty sure it was to late.

"What is your last words... traitor!" she shouted out loudly standing right in front him holding the sword up to his chest.

The crowd was curious to hear what he was going to say. Even Clara and Imaan were curious aswell and started smiling. Adira was absolutely disappointed when seeing this.

He then suddenly gave his reply. "I might be gone in the next month.. But there is a even worse evil coming for all of you in that time and that evil is.... my daughter."

The whole crowd was shocked by his response. Adira spotted Clara's eyes widen open. Clara then head turned to the gate where Adira was standing. Adira managed to put her hood and her mask on quickly. She did not want Clara to know that she was there. She then turned to Imaan and started gossiping.

Charlene smirked at him and all of a sudden her sword was pulled back and pushed foward causing it to stab Adira's father in the chest. Blood was everywhere, he even started coughing out blood and as he laid there dying on the floor with everyone watching him. Adira stood strong. She then spotted in a barrel nearby, a bow and some arrows. She decided to grab them and head to a different entrance on the opposite side from where she was standing.

"Hey!" Ashton shouted from across the stadium which caught the stadiums attention including Charlene.

"If you are going to kill him, I might as well kill you too!"

Charlene started laughing. "You really think you can beat me? Bad mistake hunny!"

"Im not your hunny!" he responded furiously.

Just as he said that his eyes turned all white. He looked like a character from a horror story. Charlene then threw her sword towards him like she was playing darts. The sword was aiming for him and just in time, the sword was flunged away by a black arrow. His eyes turned back to normal. His brothers and his mother stood up watching this with shock.

"Impossible.." Charlene whispered to herself.

Everyone then turned towards the entrance Ashton came out of and out came Adira with a bow in her hand and her mask and hood on. No one knew who she was. Until she said something that was totally crazy that it shocked everyone.

"Mess with my brother.. You mess with me!" she raised her voice proudly.

Ashton mouth turned into a smile, he was reliefed that he was saved by his sister. Her brothers then came running down and this time Joshua was there first. Ashton started floating into the air with his eyes turned all white and transformed into a beautiful white armor. Mason came in with lava coming out of the floor and his eyes turning bright orange. He transformed in a bright orange armor. Kian came in with a power of weird floating metallic looking liquid and transformed in to the armor of iron. His eyes were silver. And lastly Joshua came in with floating rocks in the air and his eyes were a light green. He came in with a light brown armor.

Adira was totally suprised by this which also kept the crowd and Queen Charlene speechless. Someone wearing a light blue armor then came out of the entrance that Charlene came out of. Dark black hair, with ocean glowing eyes. He came out of the dark and out into the light.

Damien?...