1. I'm going with you

A/n Valka is alive

Astrids POV

"We have to tell your dad" I said I just went on this Roma... I mean an amazing flight with Hiccup and his dragon but we discovered the dragon nest. "Wait...no Astrid they'll kill Toothless, we need to think this through carefully" Hiccup said "we just discovered the nest, the thing our ancestors have been looking for since they first sailed here and you want to keep it a secret to protect your pet dragon, ARE YOU SERIOUS." I yelled and he looked at me straight in the eyes and said "yes."

I was shocked at how serious he was and jumped back with surprise "well okay, but wait you do tomorrow you have to kill a dragon, what are you gonna do?" I said, he looked sadly at his dragon then looked at me and said "I'm gonna do what I originally came out here to do...leave" he then took his stuff and attached it to the saddle of Toothless. He was about to get on the dragons back when I grabbed his shoulder and said "then I'm coming with you, you showed me dragons are not beasts but amazing creatures and if you leave I'll have to kill it and I just can't." "But Astrid what about your family I know my dad won't care if I'm there or not it's part of the reason I'm leaving, but won't you miss your parents" he replied "I will but it's better for everyone, wait here let me grab my stuff."

I ran to my house and grabbed everything and then ran back to Hiccup. We were about to leave but then I remembered something "wait we have to fake our deaths so they don't look for us." I threw my axe down, Hiccup took his dagger and cut his hand and wiped blood around then wrapped his hand up. And we jumped on Toothless and took off.

Stoicks POV

I had just gotten in and it was late I assumed Hiccup was home and asleep so I didn't want to wake him. I was working on my plan for the nest and then my door slammed open "STOICK ASTRID IS MISSING" her parents came in yelling I calmed them down and told them "we will look for her ill get Gobber and Valka." We then went into the forest to look for her I told everyone to split up to find any sign of her. After about an hour we gathered and no one had found anything until gobber yelled "STOICK OVER HERE!!" We ran over and what we found scared us all there was blood everywhere and Gobber held something behind his back he looked at the Hoffersons and said "I'm sorry" and handed the astrids axe. Astrids mum head fell into her hands her husband and my wife were comforting her, until Gobber looked at me and Val and said "Stoick...umm" and handed me Hiccups dagger which was covered in blood Valka immediately fell down in tears. I just looked at the dagger with tears. Gobber then handed me a dragon scale and I was suddenly filled with rage.

Back at the village we called a town meeting. All 4 of us stood up front then said "we have called you here to tell you there was a incident that happened tonight" I chocked on my words and said "2 of our Berkain teens died tonight" everyone was sad it was one thing for the adults to die but teens they had not lived their full live yet. I looked and saw my nephew and his friends confused on who it was. I then said "the Berkians were Astrid Hofferson and Hiccup Haddock.. they died from a dragon attack" I then held up a dragon scale. The hall fell into silence we had lost our best warrior and the heir to Berk...

A/n
Hi so what do you think is it good I hope so I have been thinking of how to set out this story well for months
Anyway bye

Word count:655