Enchanting Grom Fright

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, two doctors came and picked up a teen witch, faking a disease in order to ask Skara one question.

Bat Witch: "Skara, will you go to Grom with me?"

Skara: *Cheers* "Of course I will or whatever."

Everybody cheers while the banner stating "Grom" is put up, making everybody pumped.

Luz: "You guys have a weird version of prom in the Boiling Isles? I was kicked out of my last school dance for dressing up like an otter, but maybe here, I could be your Grom Queen."

Willow: *Hesitating* "That's, uh not something people usually sign up for."

Y/n: "Why?"

Willow: "Well, you se-"

Y/n: "Not you, Willow. " *Looks at Luz* "Why would you dress up as an otter?"

Suddenly, Amity crashed into Luz, dropping her stuff.

Amity: "Watch it, nitwit. Oh. Hi, Luz and Co. Sorry about that."

Luz: "No problem. Let me help you. Here, your note."

Takes it from Luz quickly with a nervous face.

Luz: "Man, you got some quick grabbers."

Amity: "It's just... (Hesitating) It's private."

Y/n: "Oh Amity, nothing is private in the boiling isles, especially when you're living with an owl demon that you just want to murder so badly."

Suddenly the schools speakers go off.

Principal Bump (Speakers): "Attention, hexside students, this is your principal speaking."

Gus: "Oh man, this is it."

Y/n: "What's happening?"

Willow: "He's announcing who will be this year's Grom royalty."

Everyone in the school gets nervous or terrified, just waiting for the results.

Principal Bump (Speakers): "This year, I have the privilege to bestow our highest Grom honor to Amity Blight. Our Grom Queen."

Everyone looks at her, feeling sorry for her.

Y/n: "What? No Grom King?"

Luz: "Whoo~ Get it, queen!"

Luz was expecting a high five back, but she ran away.

Luz: "Don't leave me hanging."

Y/n: "I got you, Luz." *High fives her*

Willow: "You might want to give her some space. Being Grom Queen is a tough job, even for Amity."

Y/n grows curious every minute, so he goes to go get more information about this Grom at the Pokémon Club.

Jerbo: "Grom is bad news man sure there's a party, but there's more to it. You have to fight Grometheus, the fear bringer. legends say that every year, Bump selects a new student to face off Grom, who sleeps under the school and always tries to escape every year."

Y/n: "So you mean to tell me our lives are in the hands of someone who's not even happy about her dyed hair?"

Viney: "Oh, and that's not even the worst part. Grom can read mind and shape-shift into your worst fear."

Barcus: "Bark!"

Emira: "Barcus is right if he ever escaped the Boiling Isles. I will have to change their name to the Fearful Isles."