Lights, Camera, Action!

Start from the beginning

Mini went into Aru's closet. "Okay, Aru, I know that you're a big time actress and everything, but I'm pretty sure most of the stuff in her, isn't supposed to be sweatshirts and hoodies?" Mini said. "All the fancy stuff is in the back!" Aru shouted. "I never said I needed the fancy stuff!" Mini shouted back.

"Okay, can you wear clothes while closing your eyes?" Mini asked, peeking out the closet. "It's practically a second body language, Mini" Aru said. "Then close your eyes," Mini said. Aru did. Mini pressed a pair of clothes into Aru's hands. Then she left the room.

Aru had the urge to open her eyes, but didn't as she wore the clothes. "Okay, Mini! I'm done!" She shouted. Mini came back inside, and pulled Aru, somewhere. She was pushed down to sit on something. "Okay, keep your eyes closed," Mini said. Aru nodded. She felt the familiar feeling of makeup brushes against her skin. Mini started on the eyes, then the blush, and then the lips. Then her hair. "Stand up, and then open your eyes," Mini said. Aru stood onto her feet. She opened her eyes.

Aru was speechless. Mini had picked out a yellow knitted sweatshirt that was cropped just below her belly button, that went perfectly with her skin, with dark blue jeans. Her hair was in a Katniss braid, draped over her shoulder. Her makeup seemed... natural, but beautiful. Her lips were a light pink, and her cheek had a sparkly blush on them. Her eyelids were a light golden brown that blended in with her skin, with winged eyeliner.

"I-Mini.." Aru stuttered. "Do you like it?" Mini asked. "Like it? I love it!" Aru said. She threw her arms around her best friend. "Thanks... sis," Aru smiled. Mini relaxed under the embrace.

Aru pulled away and said "My turn!". She scoured her closet for clothes. She did the same thing Mini did for her.

Mini ended up in a purple crop top shirt and black leggings. She had a soft red lipstick on and light pink blush. She had a siren eyes eyeliner design on. "Rudy is going to freak!" Aru said. Mini blushed severely. "I could say the same thing about you and Aiden!" Mini retorted. "That is never going to happen. You know I hate that guy," Aru said.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that," Mini said "Anyways, we need to get accessories! I found this ad on eBay for these earrings, and they would fit you perfectly, so I bought them for you," Mini reached into her backpack. "Hold up what!" Aru said. She took out her phone. "How much was it?" Aru asked. "It's fine, Aru, it was cheap anyway," Mini protested. "At least half the price," Aru bargained. "Fine. It was 10 dollars. 5 dollars," Mini finalized. Aru sent it through PayPal.

"Here! Take this!" Mini said, giving a box to Aru. Aru opened the box up. The earrings were in shapes of lightning bolts. They were shiny, and looked beautiful. Aru took off her earrings, and replaced them with the lightning bolts. "What do you think?" Aru asked Mini. "Perfect,".

"My mom has these earrings. They're the beauty and the beast rose, just a really cool gold and black combo. I'll grab those," Aru said. Once she had them, Mini put them on. "Perfect," Aru said.

"Let's go," Mini said.

The best friends drove to their other best friend's penthouse. Hira answered the door. " Hey. You guys are just in time. We were just about to start truth or dare," she said. Mini was about to step inside, but Aru pulled her back, and a bucket of slime fell down. "I didn't even know that was there," Hira said.

"It's fine," Aru said, glaring at Aiden as she came inside. She stood next to Kara and Navdeep. "Okay, so, you don't want to do a dare or a truth, you take a shot." Oliver explained. Mini raised her hand "but Aru and I aren't 21 yet. Same with the twins.".

"Well, sucks to suck. Aiden, Truth or Dare?" Oliver asked. "Dare," Aiden chose. "I dare you to... kiss the most attractive girl in this room. On the lips. For a whole minute. And mean it."