"Love, calm down. See, your glasses are sliding off your nose my pup." Jungkook's calm voice surely helped as Tae sighed, curling into his embrace letting him take away his specs.

"You should sleep. Let's get you back home." Without any questions Jungkook picked Tae up who snuggled more in his embrace. Woo, getting up too, taking his cue to follow his parents, his one hand in Jungkook's grip, taking him out with him.

"Too much for a day before sems."

At home, Woo was in his play room while his parents were in their bedroom.

"Koo, you had a baseball practice!" Suddenly Tae remembered while lying in his arms.

Jungkook was, an athlete. He recently had a state level tournament, was not the captain but best player. He didn't wanted to be a captain cause he was a gym trainer already.

"Fuck that. The next tournament is in like, 4 months. I am needed here, with my baby." Tae looked at him for a moment before snuggling closure, their bodies molded together like two pieces of puzzle, fixing together. With all these years, their love became more mature, more stronger, and more beautiful. As expected, they became a responsible and loving parents, despite having a busy schedule they made sure to spend time with their son, keep all tabs on what's happening in his life.

"Love, what's wrong?" Jungkook hated seeing his baby disturbed. He noticed Tae was disturbed since a week as he most of the time was buried in his books.

"I am, scared. Appa said I will take over both companies in like, a month? What if, I, just I don't know how I will manage all that. The work, the business, what if it all just messes up? What if I drown their company that they created with their hard work?!" Tae was facing Jungkook, his eyes tearing up as the insecurities and fears came crashing down over him.

"Love, I don't have any knowledge about business but, I know one thing, that is, you need to get everything step by step or you will mess up your achievement when given without any experience, there's a reason it's the top post. People get there with experience. So, I talked with our parents about this and, I have decided you will first get a job in a company where you will learn about it's working. It will get you experience and no one can raise against you saying you got the position cause of your parents and you don't deserve it."

Jungkook was staring at Tae's face that was blank for a few seconds before a wide grin stretched over his lips as he hugged him tightly muttering so many 'I love you' in his ears.

"You are the bestest best!"

"My baby deserves the best."

A month was gone in a blink and now they were outside of the college they spend their 5 years together. A smile pasted over their lips as they posed for the group photo which was getting clicked by Mrs. Park.

"Say happy!"

They all knew, now it's the new chapter of their life. Jungkook concentrated on his games, Jimin joined a dance class for more experience while Tae joined a company with his own hard work and surprisingly he got the post of the CEO's personal secretary. Things were going pretty smooth and at a fast pace. The parents were proud of their children, achieving their dream.

Lil woo was now a student, he too was writing his own new chapter in his life. Facing problems and solving them bravely just how his parents taught. Though he was small, he understood many things that most kids of his age don't. Having busy, working parents, he learnt to compromise things for his loved ones, saw how his parents work hard all the day still played with him. Taught him a new lesson everyday with a story making sure he is growing up with right morals and thinking.

It was a normal day, Jungkook was at ground where he practices his baseball match which was about 2 months away. It was dark around, as it was late evening. Being a gym trainer at day time and a sportsperson at night was his daily routine. His day ended at 8pm at night, which was also the time when Tae reached home. There were days when Tae would come to pick him up as the field was 10 mins walk from their home.

His phone was ringing continuously, kept over his bag over the bench. Shin-yu, a friend of his and colleague, noticed the continuous ringing with different contacts though all were family. It gave him a feeling that it was something serious he called out of Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Your phone is ringing!" As the field was quite, his voice was clear and heard by the owner of the phone who whipped his head at him, bat in his hand ready to swing as he stared at him for some secs before asking.

"Who's it?"

"Bro, your whole family I guess? Everyone is calling you, man!" This seemed to concern Jungkook as he threw the bat at one of his friend who caught it immediately as he made a run towards the bench.

Breathing heavily he picked up his phone which was still ringing, it was Jimin who was calling. Trying to catch a breath, he picked up the call and before he could utter a word he heard loud shouting from other side which shot a panic through his whole body.

"Hello?! Chim! Hyung what's happe-" 

"Kook get to the Hope hospital! Please be qu-"

The call hung up which made him realise his phone was dead. Without explaining anything he snatched the key from Shin-yu's hand knowing he came here with a bike, he ran outside, getting on the bike before speeding up towards Hope hospital which was 3km away.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

~~~~glimpse