7💫

"In the middle of the nigh-fuck!...holy fuck!!" Jungkook stared at the other who was confused s why the fuck he is cursing.

"Calm your ass down bitch and say, what happened?" He asked calmly but didn't expected him to jump on him.

He caught him on time, glaring at him but the other was long gone.

"What is it?" He asked calmly stroking others back.

"Remember the recent news about the immortal who sucks power out of peoples? What if he is here?" Jungkook stared at the other before laughing loudly making Tae pout.

"Yah dumbshit stop laughing I am serious!!" Jungkook stopped laughing, well he tried to.

oh, did anyone told you Taehyung is scared of ghost?

Jungkook sighed as he saw the wobbly lips and glossy eyes. He curled up his arms around the younger who leaned in his touch shivering lightly.

"No one is here pup, its just me and you. lets take you home okay." Tae nodded clutching Jungkook's shirt. They were going towards the car door when they heard tumbling of can making Tae flinch and clutch his shirt harder, due to the sudden force the first two buttons of his shirt popped out opening it.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at Tae who was now looking down like a kicked puppy.

"Taetae  ish shorry hyung." He apologized pouting cutely making Jungkook sigh. This boy always knows how to escape punishment.

"Get inside brat."

 Times like this people had it hard to believe both are of same age just difference of few minutes.

Both were now driving back, hungry, tired and frustrated.

"I am fucking hungry!" Jungkook shouted banging his hand on the steering wheel while driving the car.

"Well what do you want me to do? to serve myself as the most delicious meal?" Tae's reply was not helping him at all, well the said male himself was dying of hunger.

"You know what? Even if you wont serve, I will have my meal!" He abruptly stopped the car and eyed Taehyung who was now trying to read other's intentions.

Jungkook unbuckled his seat belt and started leaning towards Tae who was pressing himself more at the back.

"Hm, delicious." Jungkook commented inhaling Taehyung's scent making the other gasp.

"Koo, y-you can't eat me, It will be ca-cannibalism." Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's comment to escape the situation but instead he leaned more placing his sharp teeth on the side of Taehyung's neck.

"H-Hyung." The way his voice came out no doubt he was scared shit less.

"Lemme have my meal bub, you just said right??" Saying this he licked a long strip from his neck but groaned as someone knocked on their window.

"What is-huh? Tae, who was it?" He asked turning towards Taehyung who was frozen.

"Hey, calm down idiot! I wont eat you. I was playing! Tae!"

"Tae, speak up!" 

He jerked the other who snapped out and pointed at the window with shaking fingers.

Jungkook thought the other was scared becoz of his play but the way he was continuously lookin out, it was something else.

"What was it pup?" He asked softly gripping Taehyung's shaking hand.

"Th-There was someone, h-he l-licked the window and w-went away smiling, as if he g-got what he wanted." Jungkook looked there but no one was present outside.

He sighed and turned towards the younger and took a hold of him.

"Calm down hmm, he might be some crazy fellow. Leave it." Taehyung nodded still not convinced but turned his head away from the window.

Jungkook started driving again but saw the way Taehyung was always glancing at the mirror, so he made him lay on his thighs softly patting his head while other hand was driving.

The moment they reached home they all were showered with scolding and and questions.

They explained the whole situation, even the window incident.

Parents sighed knowing its always these two if something impossible or hard to believe thing happens.

"The food in in fridge, heat it and have it. And no sounds should be heard from upstairs or I will whoop your ass till it gets extinct!" Mrs. Jeon warned to which something clicked in Jungkook's brain and he spoke up.

"But it will take you whole ass eternity to whoop this thicc ass. *spank*" He spanked Tae after finishing his words making the other groan. Taehyung turned at the other and removed his slippers, and Jungkook took it as his cue to run away.

The parents sighed. there is nothing more they can do other than that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"S-stop!" Jungkook said between his fast breath as the other was basically hitting him non-stop with his slippers. And that Gucci shit hurts as hell.

"Don't you dare underestimate the power of Gucci!" Tae said one last time before throwing it away. 

"Bitch! You never wear it but always worships it!" Jungkook said glaring at Taehyung's back.

"Its worth worshipping. Unlike you, useless hoe." He retorted making Jungkook growl at the remark.

"Oh believe me, I will make you worship my whole presence you peasant!"

"yeah? In your dreams!"

Well their bickering died down as Mrs. Jeon yelled from downstairs.

"Taetae~"

"Nope!"

"Pwease~ I swear I wont tease you then." Jungkook gave his best puppy eyes making Tae sigh and agree.

Well Jeon Jungkook is scared of Microwaves. (just like me)

So here he is standing using Taehyung as a shield while Taehyung is re-heating the food.

"Is it done?" He asked peeking from behind making Tae laugh.

"No, its coming for you!!" Taehyung said and suddenly went aside revealing the Microwave to Jungkook who shrieked back and pulled Taehyung.

"I dare you to move hoe!" Jungkook said greeting his teeth while holding the other by waist.

Taehyung gulped nd didn't dared to move as the grip was tightening whenever he moved.

.

.

.

.

.

Parents are enjoying live drama.

🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓

toto~

~~~~glimpse