71-72

Chapter 71

    Taking a deep look at Jiang Yi, Qi Yanqing seemed to be very sad.

    He lowered his head in frustration, and pointed his perfect side face at Jiang Yi, "I love Xiao Yi so much, and I can't help but want to possess Xiao Yi, is this also wrong?" The sun was shining outside the window, and when Qi Yanqing looked up

    , The fundus of the eyes is as clear as water.

    He is such a good-looking person...

    Sensing that the beauty's elder brother seemed to have tears in his eyes, Jiang Yi grabbed the quilt, "Then, can I..." After

    only half a sentence, staring at his own eyes affectionately made him even more sad , Jiang Yi: "..."

    Jiang Yi thought to himself, he is really good at acting!

    He clearly knew that Qi Yanqing made this expression on purpose, but he still couldn't bear it.

    For other things, he can follow Qi Yanqing, but for this kind of thing, Jiang Yi must let him know how to control.

    Otherwise, it's not me who is uncomfortable? After thinking about it, he finally decided to strike first!

    He rushed over to hug Qi Yanqing and kissed him, Jiang Yi looked at him with more affectionate eyes, "Brother, you can do nothing wrong." This action obviously surprised

    Qi Yanqing for a moment .

    Taking this opportunity, Jiang Yi continued to attack, holding Qi Yanqing's face, "I like my brother so much, but I can't bear to work hard every day."

    Qi Yanqing took his hand, "Brother is not hard."

    Jiang Yi nodded , "It's because I'm ignorant, and I have no self-control when I see my brother. In this case..."

    He threw Qi Yanqing onto the bed, "For the sake of my brother's health, why don't I take the initiative in such things in the future?"

    Qi Yanqing : "?"

    Qi Yanqing obviously didn't expect that Jiang Yi still had such incredible thoughts at this time.

    With his index finger across Qi Yanqing's side face, Jiang Yi was puzzled: "Brother is not willing?"

    Qi Yanqing was silent, what should he say?

    Ever since he realized that he likes Jiang Yi, Qi Yanqing has never stopped wanting to possess him. Jiang Yi is the person he likes, and he is more fascinated by his lover's expression when he is emotional.

    But... what if Jiang Yi wants to be the active one?

    Emotionally, he and Jiang Yi are always equal. Whatever Jiang Yi wants, whatever he owns, Qi Yanqing is willing to give him.

    "Yes."

    Jiang Yi was stunned by the firm answer that fell from his ear.

    Jiang Yi is very sure that Qi Yanqing is a pure one. When the two were arguing about the upper and lower positions at first, Jiang Yi was willful and did whatever he wanted, only obeying his own will.

    At that time, Qi Yanqing was willing to cooperate with him.

    But in fact, looking back on everything before, although Qi Yanqing didn't resist at all, his brows were tightly frowned from beginning to end, and his body was stiff.