31-40

Chapter 31

    Seeing that she couldn't wake Qi Yanqing up immediately, Jiang Yi leaned forward again, resting her chin on his shoulder, "Brother, breakfast is already on the table, today I made your favorite egg custard and potato pancakes."

    Qi Yanqing was still sleeping, and feeling the weight on his body, he stretched out his hand and hugged Jiang Yi in his arms, "Xiaoyi."

    Qi Yanqing didn't even open his eyes, and only called Xiaoyi , it stopped moving again. And Jiang Yi, who was hugged by him on his chest and could see his chin when he looked up, couldn't help swallowing, good, so sexy.

    The quilt slid down a little, exposing a bit of Qi Yanqing's skin on his collarbone. Jiang Yi patted his blushing face, and put the whole body down, "Brother Yanqing, get up quickly." It was

    terrible, he didn't want what happened last night to happen again, so he quickly covered his eyes and said silently in his heart : Do not see evil, do not see evil.

    Qi Yanqing: "Yes."

    Jiang Yi, who had been reading Buddhist scriptures for a long time, heard this response and moved her hands away from her eyes uncontrollably. Two-thirds of the quilt was removed, and Jiang Yi's nosebleed was about to flow Out.

    Qi Yanqing has hickey marks on her body! ! He bit! !

    This realization made Jiang Yi almost scream. What happened last night! ! What about helping brother Yanqing find a boyfriend?

    If this development continues, the beauty brother's future boyfriend won't be able to rip him off? ?

    Jiang Yi, who was recalled last night by the bite marks on Qi Yanqing's body, was in a mess. The rabbit didn't even eat the grass beside the nest. Jiang Yi thought that he was not even as good as a rabbit.

    Just as Jiang Yi was deeply repenting because of the guilt in his heart, Qi Yanqing's voice came from above his head, "Little Yi."

    Jiang Yi jumped up from Qi Yanqing's chest, "Brother, you are awake. "

    Qi Yanqing naturally woke up, opened his eyes and saw Jiang Yi lying beside him, he raised his hand and rubbed Jiang Yi's head, "Well, is breakfast ready?"

    Jiang Yi nodded, "Okay gone."

    Lifting the quilt and getting off the bed, Qi Yanqing looked at Jiang Yi and smiled, "Thank you, Xiaoyi."

    Looking at Qi Yanqing who thanked him, Jiang Yi rubbed his nose uncomfortably, "You're welcome!!"

    Qi Yanqing While Yan was cleaning and washing, Jiang Yi ran up all the way, handed him a toothbrush and a towel.

    Qi Yanqing felt weird because Jiang Yi was too considerate, "..."

    Qi Yanqing looked at him, "Why don't you go eat?"

    Jiang Yi: "I'm not hungry!!"

    Qi Yanqing lowered his head, Jiang Yi could see the bite marks on his shoulders, and there were several of them. The fact that he bit Qi Yanqing himself made Jiang Yi very excited. When Qi Yanqing was brushing his teeth, Jiang Yi's eyes fell on those few bite marks, and he couldn't stop laughing.

    The moment after washing, Qi Yanqing covered her waist, "Hiss."

    Jiang Yi couldn't smile anymore, and looked at him with concern on her face, "Brother, does your waist still hurt?"