51-60

Chapter 51

    Just now, he secretly hooked Qi Yanqing's finger, and happened to hear such a sentence, Jiang Yi: "What?" It's late

    autumn, the sun is setting in the sky, and the oncoming wind blows people cold.

    Jiang Yi was only wearing a thin sweater, and Qi Yanqing put on his trench coat for him, "I like you." Jiang Yi, who was waiting for Qi Yanqing's explanation, finally heard clearly under

    his repetition This sentence.

    Like him, like him.

    Jiang Yi, who was only holding Qi Yanqing's hand a second ago, suddenly let go of his hand.

    Unexpectedly, the moment he let go, he was suddenly grabbed by someone.

    Qi Yanqing looked back into Jiang Yi's eyes, "I like you."

    The maple leaves on the ground in front of him were blown up into a vortex by the wind, and gradually drifted away with the dust.

    Jiang Yi was when the leaves flew to the highest place, and heard Qi Yanqing say: "It's a person's liking for another person, it's the kind of liking that is easiest to think of, and it's the liking that wants to spend the rest of my life with you." Pick

    up Putting down the leaves that fell on Jiang Yi's head, Qi Yanqing: "If you don't understand."

    Fingers brushed Jiang Yi's cheeks, thumbs brushed his lips, Qi Yanqing: "I want to kiss the love here."

    " If you still don’t understand.” Taking a step forward, pointing to the position of his heart, Qi Yanqing said, “It’s the love that put you here.” After saying

    several likes in succession, Qi Yanqing said, “Jiang Yi, I I love you."

    Standing in front of Qi Yanqing, Jiang Yi couldn't think normally, he just felt excited.

    The heartbeat couldn't keep beating normally, and the nervous heart was about to pop out of the body.

    Jiang Yi looked at the serious eyes of the beautiful brother, and stood quietly.

    It was not until a long time later that her brain finally returned to normal operation that Jiang Yi realized that she had been confessed.

    The person who confessed to him was his beautiful brother! !

    Jiang Yi was confused.

    Before today, he still firmly believed that he was a straight man, and Qu Sangning was the only one in Qi Yanqing's heart.

    However, he was confessed! ! This shows what?

    Qi Yanqing empathized with another, and finally won't be lonely for half his life, and finally ushered in his own spring?

    And his spring is himself?

    Is this appropriate? Jiang? Chunchun? The straight man hesitated.

    How are you going to spend the rest of your life with another person of the same gender? Jiang Yi is thinking about this question.

    Jiang Yi, who never found the label of "rejection" in her own presuppositions, said, "Brother, I..."

    This is really a question that needs to be carefully considered. Jiang Yi admits that he is a selfish person. He wanted to take Qi Yanqing as his own, and he wanted him to only see himself forever, but he never thought about being responsible for him and where he would be placed.