1-10

Work related

    Transmigrated into a rival in love with the holy father of a beauty [Crossing Book]

    Author: Wanchu Introduction

    :

    Jiang Yi transmigrated into a novel titled "Bright Stars: The Legendary Actor's Road to Fame", and became the most shameless of readers in the novel. , The little pervert who tried to climb the bed to seduce the protagonist Gong in the early stage.

    Wearing books is the Shura field.

    Jiang Yi looked at the furious protagonist Gong under the bed, and at the big guy Shou who didn't change his expression at the door, he was almost scared to cry with his always soft and well-behaved personality.

    In order to survive, he had to cast his eyes on the only innocent person in the room—Qi Yanqing.

    The male supporting role, Qi Yanqing, is as gentle as jade and handsome.

    Has been secretly in love with the protagonist Gong for many years, and has been with the protagonist Gong for a long time. He is good at helping him with all affairs. There are four large characters written on his body - Holy Father Cannon Fodder.

    The protagonists in the room confront each other silently, Jiang Yi wrapped in a quilt and got into Qi Yanqing's arms: "Brother, why did you come?"

    Qi Yanqing: "?"

    After that, Jiang Yi was brought home by Qi Yanqing Started a cohabitation/acting career.

    After the two lived together,

    the bento made by Qi Yanqing was rejected, and he ate it.

    Qi Yan's cute white bear was rejected, so he hugged him.

    The lingering love letter written by Qi Yanqing... He accepted it.

    Afterwards,

    the protagonist Gong: "Yanqing, wake up, Jiang Yi is just lying to you, he has been asking me for nothing."

    Qi Yanqing: "How can you slander Xiaoyi for nothing, he is so good and not blind , how could I like you."

    The protagonist Gong: "..."

    Sweet, soft, well-behaved, cute, shou x gentle gentleman, holy father, beautiful woman Gong

    Reading guide:

    1. In the early stage, you are actively and unconsciously teased, and in the later stage, you actively confess your pursuit, and emotionally 1v1 two-way pampering.

    2. Do not enter under control, attack control, or protagonist control.

    Content tags: wealthy family, sweet text,

    search keywords through the book: protagonists: Jiang Yi, Qi Yanqing ┃ supporting roles: Qu Sangning, Qin Yu ┃ Others: one sentence introduction: a sweet     idea

    between two rivals who are forced to live together

: Have the courage to pursue, never forget the original intention.

Chapter 1

    When there were knocks on the door, Jiang Yizheng knelt in horror on the big pure white bed in the hotel, staring helplessly at a bunny beside him.