21-30

Chapter 21

    Fingers brushed over the beautiful and exquisite fake keyboard, and Jiang Yi couldn't press it down, it was so hard. Holding this thing in your hand is simply challenging people's psychological defenses.

    Jiang Yi, who was carrying the keyboard, turned her head to look at Qi Yanqing, she was terrified in her heart, but kept her expression on her face.

    His expression was innocent and blank, "Brother, what is this?"

    Qi Yanqing didn't answer his question, and motioned him to continue flipping the box, "Continue to unpack.

    " Want to cry without tears. He really didn't want to dismantle it, but if he didn't dismantle it, wouldn't he tell Qi Yanqing clearly that he knew the purpose of the things in his hand?

    So Jiang Yi continued to dismantle with the determination to die. One sexy navel-baring outfit was dismantled, and one... After a long while, Jiang Yi looked at the pile of things he had just dismantled on the floor, it was simply unsightly.

    Sin! What shameless thing did he do to let Qi Yanqing deal with him like this.

    Qi Yanqing, who took Jiang Yi's entire reaction into his eyes, after he took apart the last one, "Choose one."

    Jiang Yi: "Can I not choose?"

    Qi Yanqing thought it was fair, the clothes he chose They were all worn by Jiang Yi and sent to Qu Sangning.

    It doesn't make sense that if Qu Sangning can read it, he can't?

    "Brother Yanqing."

    Finally, under Qi Yanqing's patient gaze, Jiang Yi, who chose the most conservative little devil outfit, knelt on the colorful mini keyboard.

    Poor Jiang Yi seemed to have been hit hard in his heart.

    Compared with the hurt he received in his heart, what made Jiang Yi want to cry even more was the hard keyboard kneeling on his knees.

    Qi Yanqing was still sitting on the sofa watching TV, while Jiang Yi pitifully hid in the corner kneeling on the keyboard. At this moment, Jiang Yi was about to be punished to death. He sighed in his heart countless times that the holy father and brother were so fierce, so the blackened holy father was the scariest?

    It was only two-thirds the size of a normal keyboard, and he couldn't even put his knees down completely. Kneeling on this thing for ten minutes would obviously kill him!

    Jiang Yi, who was kneeling, kept humming and chirping, trying to make Qi Yanqing's heart soften, but unfortunately...

    Qi Yanqing was not completely unmoved as Jiang Yi thought, in fact, he had already felt uncomfortable because of Jiang Yi Humming and flustered, Qi Yanqing turned off the TV after changing several channels one after another.

    Jiang Yi, who was bending over and beating his legs, looked up again, and saw a figure above his head.

    Looking at the pitiful young man under the light, Qi Yanqing finally explained the reason: "Send sexy photos to Qu Sangning? You are absolutely devoted to him." Just after

    hearing this, Jiang Yi was stunned! So the Holy Father is angry because he sent Qu Sangning sexy photos? ? Soon, Jiang Yi grasped the key points of the matter:

    First, how did Qi Yanqing know about this matter.

    Second, what degree of photo is called sexy?