41-50

Chapter 41

    Because Qi Yanqing chose too many snacks, Jiang Yi couldn't eat any more, so she took half out and put some in a small box to give some to the crew.

    When Jiang Yi delivered snacks, Qu Sangning stood next to him, "Who bought it?"

    He took out some duck necks for Qu Sangning, and Jiang Yi said, "Eat as soon as you eat, there are so many things here."

    Qu Sangning was very disdainful With a "tch", he tore off the neck of the duck and began to eat it.

    His eyes fell on Jiang Yi who was giving out snacks not far away, Qu Sangning gnawed on the duck neck, and walked towards Jiang Xunyi's direction.

    Yesterday, the director talked to Qu Sangning. He issued a death order and forced him to improve the relationship with Jiang Xunyi, otherwise he would sue Qin Yu.

    Qu Sangning is too lazy to talk to that Jiang Xunyi, but his brother Yu...

    In order to prevent Jincheng from finding his brother Yu, Qu Sangning took the duck neck given by Jiang Yi and handed it to Jiang Xunyi, "Duck Neck, eat or not?"

    Jiang Xun didn't even look at him: "Get lost."

    Qu Sangning: "Fuck."

    What kind of idiot is this? So vindictive? ?

    He was handing out some snacks, afraid that Qu Sangning and Jiang Xun would also quarrel, so Jiang Yi turned back.

    Standing beside Jiang Yi, Qu Sangning and Jiang Xun also confronted each other, both of them were unhappy about fighting. Jiang Yi looked at it, and passed the small box in his hand between the two, "There are snacks here, do you want to eat?"

    Jiang Xunyi never took his eyes off Qu Sangning, when he heard Jiang Yi He turned his head and gave Jiang Yi a very cold look.

    Jiang Yi: "..."

    Jiang Yi took Qu Sangning by the back of the neck and left, Qu Sangning was still pointing at Jiang Xun and scolding, "I don't know what to do! What is it!!"

    Jiang Yi comforted him , "Do not be angry."

    How can you not be angry? Qu Sangning, who was pulled back by Jiang Yi, looked at him, "He said that, you are not angry?"

    Jiang Yi said: "Not angry, I don't know him, and I don't want to make friends with him."

    Qu Sangning : "?"

    Just when Qu Sangning expressed difficulty in understanding Jiang Yi's point of view, Jiang Yi poked around in the box a few times, found a piece of candy, and fed it into Qu Sangning's mouth, "Eat candy, Don't scold."

    Qu Sangning, who had orange-flavored candies in his mouth, looked at Jiang Yi who turned around and went to hand out snacks, really convinced.

    After distributing half a box of snacks, Jiang Yi happily returned to Qu Sangning with the empty box in her arms. She glanced at Qu Sangning, Jiang Yi took out a mosquito-proof sticker, and put two on Qu Sangning. .

    Qu Sangning: "??"

    Qu Sangning hadn't finished eating the candy yet, pulling his clothes, "What did you put on me?"

    Jiang Yi: "Anti-mosquito stickers!"

    Qi Yanqing sent him a lot of anti-mosquito stickers. He couldn't run out of mosquito stickers, so he posted two for Qu Sangning.

Dressed as a beauty, the holy father's male partner's rival in love [Crossing BoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara