Stop Poking Me!

It all started out on a sunny summer morning in CrystalRange. Kasey Rain was at school early in the computer lab, at Crystal High Collegiate.
"The end." Kasey said as she finished up a story she had been writing in E.L.A.
Kasey had a gift. She could make words flow out like it was easy as pie. She logged off the computer and headed off towards the cafeteria. As she entered she noticed Josh.
"OMG Kase!" Josh, Kasey's best friend shouted, filling the whole cafeteria with echoes. The entire cafeteria was staring by the time Kasey got to the table.
"Thanks for making such a big scene Josh." Kasey said sitting down and grinning.
"I don't have time for your sarcasm, but guess what!" He exclaimed.
"What?" She asked in confusion.
"The school wants you to write a story on the system, to present to the schoolboard,by the end of the year!"
"Are you serious, that's huge!" Kasey screamed while hugging Josh.
"I know right! Which means this is a year end project for you, extra credits!" Josh exclaimed jumping for joy. While Kasey and Josh celebrated, the basketball team walked into the cafeteria.

"Dude I totally had that shot!
"No way man, that was a huge travel.
"Both of you are jealous because I scored the winning shot!"
Oh yes the basketball team, all of them are on all the boys sports teams.
"Ok guys calm down." Paul Ardley, the captain said.
Paul Ardley the captain of each team, the brown hair hazel eyed eye candy. Every girl was falling for him except Kasey.
"Ok guys imma buy an apple, I'll meet you in science?" Paul said, walking towards the counters.
As Paul was in line he noticed Kasey in front of him, she was trying to decide on what to eat this morning.
"Excuse me, I have to go somewhere so if you could move that would be great." Paul said with a sarcastic smile.
Kasey turned around to see Paul behind her and continued on her decision.
"I'm Serious hurry up!" Paul exclaimed, but Kasey didn't care.
"You need some patience, or anger management classes, either one works." Kasey said after deciding on what she was going to have. She was about to pay the lady when she was $2.00 short.
"I don't have the money." she said sadly.
"Well I guess you don't get lunch." Paul said smirking, leaving Kasey with a sad face.
Paul checked his wallet and gave the lunch lady two dollars for Kasey.
"Thanks." she said with no emotion what so ever, leaving Paul alone to pay for his apple.

Classes were finally starting at 9:00a.m. Both Kasey and Paul had Science. They were assigned seats, and lucky enough Kasey was sitting in front of Paul. They had free time so she decided to write a few poems.
"Ouch." she said turning around to Paul holding a penicil in his hand. "It's not nice to poke!" She said turning around furiously.
Paul took his penicil again and poked her three times.
"I mean it!" Kasey exclaimed.
Before Paul could poke her again Josh came over and slapped the pencil straight out of his hand.
"Leave her alone, before I poke you with my fist, but harder." Josh said angrily.
"Is this your boyfriend?" Paul asked laughing.
"No he's my best friend, and I'd listen to him if I were you." Kasey told Paul as Josh left.
"Hey look I'm sorry, but any girl would love to be poked by me. He said smiling.
"And exactly who are you?" Kasey asked.
"Paul Ardley, the captain of every male sports team."
"Oh right you, the self centred jock, I'll remember that." she said saracastically as she turned around.
The bell rang to switch classes. Kasey was heading to Chemistry.

"Good afternoon class!" Mrs. Waller, the chemistry teacher said. "This year you will be doing a lot of experiments using teamwork, your assigned partners are on the board. Kasey got up and looked at the board in shock.
"Hey partner." a familiar voice said behind her.
She turned around seeing someone she hoped she wouldn't have to see again.
"Oh it's you." she said with a sarcastic smile.
"Ok class time to start" Mrs. Waller said.
Both Paul and Kasey sat down when Kasey had a thought.
"Maybe if I hang with this guy I can get some sporting information on our school system."
She turned to Paul and started to talk, "I think we got off on the wrong foot, I'm Kasey." she said putting her hand out.
"You already know who I am but, Paul." he said shaking her hand.
"Ok so I need a favour." she said.
Paul looked at her in displease but continued to listen.
"I'm writing a report on the school system, and I need to cover sports so...."
"Stop right there, I get it you need my assistance I'd be happy to help." Paul replied.
Even though she was disgusted She thought Paul was pretty cute. He was the total package, but she wouldn't date him.
"It's going to be a long year."