SIX FEET UNDER

The daughter of Hades went missing a year ago. Layla vanished from Camp Half-Blood near the end of the summer, leaving no trace of where she could've gone.

What the campers didn't know was that she melted into the shadows, falling into another universe where she was tested, and her memory was wiped.

Layla lost herself the day she was sent up into the Glade. She forgot her friends, her siblings, her home... even her name. She was left to be referred to as Subject A14 by the scientists that observed her, and to be a Runner in a maze full of teenage boys.

As time goes on, Layla begins to realize that she's not who she thought she was. She can do things that shouldn't be possible. So, with the ghosts of her past to guide her, she finishes every trial W.C.K.D. sends her way in a hope to return home-because her world was waiting for her.

started 05/17/23
completed TBD

DISCLAIMER !

None of the storyline belongs to me! I do change minor details to add my own character, but all original ideas and rights go to James Dashner/Wes Ball/20th Century Fox/Rick Riordan.

None of the gifs I use belong to me, unless stated otherwise.

The only thing that I do own is my character and her commentary.

WARNINGS !

Violence, blood, gore, death, language, weapons.

-----
lizzie speaks...

let me start off by saying that this is mostly a maze runner book! layla's story absolutely revolves around her being from a different world and i do mention that she is a demigod as frequently as possible. however, this follows the plot of the maze runner movies which the pjo books do not blend well with. due to that, i've decided to make it so she switched universes. i hope that doesn't bother you, but for the people who want more pjo content, there's a 'Reading The Books / Watching The Movies' version of this book where the pjo characters react to layla in the maze runner universe. updates are in sync with this book, so if you prefer that go there.

it's titled 'Death's Door' <3

also i'm slowly becoming obsessed with crossover fics... like, two of my favourite fandoms in one book? count me in

not only that... i LOVE books where the oc goes to a different universe. i haven't read any pjo x tmr fics, idk how many exist bc i haven't looked, but i'm so excited to write this

i hope you like it <333

...side note, i was too lazy to think of a last name so i didn't give her one. and i named her layla bc i was too lazy to think of a name and i love moon knight... okay go ahead and read now