fifty | dinosaurs on a spaceship

Start from the beginning

After Queen Nefertiti and the Doctor had simply looked at one another, the woman told them, "No. No response on any channel, in any recognized language. If it comes within ten thousand kilometers of Earth, we send up missiles."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Oh, dear. I liked you before you said missiles. How long till the ships gets that close?"

The woman replied, "Six hours, nineteen minutes."

While the woman started to walk away from them, the Doctor said, "Right. Better get a shift on, then. Leave it with us. Come on then, you three. We're going to need help."

* * *

AFRICAN PLAINS 1902 A.D.

As he stared down at a man with Annabelle and Kai standing on either side of him, the Doctor said, "More stew."

In turn, the man asked him, "Where have you been, man? Seven months. You said you were popping out for some liquorice. I had two very disappointed dancers on my hands. Not that I couldn't manage."

While Annabelle had blankly stared at the man and Kai had simply snorted to himself, the Doctor told the man, "Riddell, listen. We found... well... something."

Then Riddell said to the Doctor, "No, no, no, no, no, no. I shan't fall for that again." After the Doctor had looked between Annabelle and Kai before he looked back at Riddell, Riddell asked him, "What is it?"

The Doctor replied, "I have no idea. Do you want to find out?"

The only response that the Doctor had received was a mere grin from Riddell, to which Annabelle and Kai had responded with a mere raise of their eyebrows.

* * *

After shaking a bulb just beside his ear, the man standing on the ladder said to Rory, "I think it's the fitting."

Rory replied, "Dad, it's not the fitting, it just needs a new bulb."

In turn, the man– now otherwise known as Rory's father– said to him, "You're wobbling the ladder."

Rory said to him, "I'm not."

Rory's father told him, "I don't want another loft incident."

Then Amy peaked her head around her side of the ladder and asked, "How is my side, Brian?"

Brian Williams replied, "Perfect, as ever, Amy."

With a slight nod of her head, Amy said to him, "Thank you, Brian."

While Amy turned to Rory and had simply smiled at him, Brian said to her, "I don't know what he said to you to make you marry him. But he's a lucky man."

After a whirring sound could be heard in the room, Rory said in a whisper with a shake of his head, "Not here, not now."

Then Brian turned to Rory and asked him, "You leave the back door open?"

Then Rory asked Amy, "What is he doing?"

With a mere turn of her head, Amy said, "I'm going to kill him."

It wasn't long afterwards that the inside of the TARDIS had started to appear around the three of them, which allowed the Doctor to ask Amy and Rory, "Hello, you weren't busy, were you?" After the TARDIS had landed inside of their home, he said, "Well, even if you were, it wasn't as interesting as this..."

While Amy and Rory simply stared at Annabelle, Kai, Riddell and Queen Nefertiti, the Doctor messed around with the controls as he said, "...probably is. Didn't want you to miss it. Now, just a quick hop."