Alone Time

•2 Months Later•
⚠️Smut⚠️ (I'm horrible at this stuff)

I threw Ominis onto my bed as I ripped off my shirt, he stared at me in awe. I crawled on top of him and kissed his exposed torso, as I got closer to his lips the more I started biting the skin. I finally reached them and they were softer than anything I'd ever felt before, he groaned into the kiss as he lifted his hips slightly to reach mine. I placed my hand on his stomach and pushed him back down roughly, he felt me start to grind on him.

"What do you wish to happen?" I asked as I kissed his neck biting at his collarbone, he whined as I went over his chest.

"A lot to be honest... I've wanted this for a while." He mumbled as he reach into my hair and tangled his fingers in it. I looked up at him as my teeth bit into his abdomen, his hips thrust upwards.

"Tell me..." I said as I started to undo his belt.

He looked at the ceiling wondering what to say, he couldn't say anything when I was taking his belt off in one swift flick. He felt dehydrated as he felt the imprint of my hard erection against his leg, he licked his lips.

"Tell me." It wasn't a question I was demanding now, I pulled his pants down throwing them away, I picked up his legs from under his knees and started to kiss his inner thighs. I felt him squirm under my touch, such a simple action drives him crazy.

"I want to feel you inside me..." He mumbled as his hands were fumbling with my belt, I reached down and helped him. "If that's okay of course." He squeaked as I yanked his boxers off.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and started to slowly tease him, going unhurriedly and making sure to rub his tip with my thumb. Every time I did that his hips would buckle upwards telling me how sensitive he was.

"Please." He wiggled his hips from side to side trying to get more friction, I held down his excitement and took my hands off of his already aching cock.

He's laying there pouting, I had to enjoy this moment while I had him, I already lost Sallow I can't lose him too.

I tugged my hands down and kicked them off, there I sat on my knees naked, while Ominis lay there not knowing.

"Enunciate Ominis, go on," I said my voice getting lowly as my lust for him started clouding my mind.

"Please fuck me..." That's all I needed from him, I lifted his legs up and onto my arms as I was about to guide my cock inside of him, I paused my movements.

"Are you sure?" I asked, I knew Ominis loved consent a lot. "Is this fine-" He pulled me down for a kiss, and I melted like fine chocolate.

"More than sure. Fuck me." I chuckled as I started to push inside of him, only the tip was in before he started moaning in pleasure and pain. I hauled my movements once more waiting for him to adjust to my size, he nodded his head and breathed out "It's okay.".

I pushed my whole length into him, I lost balance and my arms got slightly weaker due to the sensation. I lay there our chests almost touching, my cock so far up inside him, his legs on top of my arms while my forearms lay on the bed on either side of him. To say this isn't a dream come to is a fucking lie.

I started moving my breath hitched as I heard him muffle himself underneath his hands. There was a party going on downstairs so he didn't need to cover his moans. I started going faster the headboard knocking against the wall, he grabbed onto my shoulders bracing himself.

Ominis threw his head in pure bliss, his nails digging into my back, he moaned my name over and over again as I thrust inside of him. I leaned down and kissed his lips, teeth clashing as our moans filled each other's mouths.